ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Games > Game Consoles
Reload this Page F1 Esports 2020: World Rank 286 : LIVE EVENT

(#11)
Old
Lokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of lightLokka Ayya is a glorious beacon of light

10-09-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE UNBREKABLE View Post
Thank you. Yes. It is hard. Had to spent a lot of time on the game. Hours of work. Zero Assists,

Spend about 500 US dollars. Worth it. Check out my Logitech G29 Wheel Setup video bro.

Ranked 269 now. Will post a video of it soon. Subscribe for more videos bro. Respect.

Do you follow Esports events?

Not really.. but i am a die hard F1 fan .. i would love to own ps4 with a good wheel.. unfortunately, married recently so.. dnt think . i m allowed to spend on those.. or either spend time on games any more..
(#12)
Old
fakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of lightfakerandi is a glorious beacon of light

10-09-2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokka Ayya View Post
Not really.. but i am a die hard F1 fan .. i would love to own ps4 with a good wheel.. unfortunately, married recently so.. dnt think . i m allowed to spend on those.. or either spend time on games any more..
it will be a very wet suzuka this weekend. typhoon heading that way. will be fun to watch
(#13)
Old
THE UNBREKABLE will become famous soon enoughTHE UNBREKABLE will become famous soon enough

10-14-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE UNBREKABLE View Post
F1 Esports 2020: World Rank 286 : LIVE EVENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakerandi View Post
it will be a very wet suzuka this weekend. typhoon heading that way. will be fun to watch
Yes. Here it is. Suzuka Hot lap. NEW VIDEO..

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BUMPS AND SHARES AND SUBSCRIBES. MEANS A LOT. RESPECT. 500 SUBSCRIBES. LOVE YOU ALL.