ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Switzerland asks to investigate without questioning the embassy employee
Reply
 
Thread Tools
(#41)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,519
Join Date: Apr 2015
12-04-2019, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
They just issued a statement on behalf of their employee, probably relaying what employee told them! WoW! is this nuclear physics??
Why I am having soooo much fun today??
Going by the same logic one could say foreign affairs ministry issued said statement on behalf of the GOSL, relaying what law enforcement agencies run by the GOSL reported to them - beating around the bush certainly doesn't require any knowledge on nuclear physics

Last edited by Hyaenidae; 12-04-2019 at 12:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 316
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-04-2019, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Going by the same logic one could say foreign affairs ministry issued said statement on behalf of the GOSL, relaying what law enforcement agencies run by the GOSL reported to them - beating around the bush certainly doesn't require any knowledge on nuclear physics
Yeah Very Funny Ane! FYI GOSL do not run law enforcement agencies as per 19th amendment, they are run by independent commissions Please educate yourself

Yeah, you can dance around semantics but the world is watching, they are puzzled by these ignorant, irresponsible acts and place our country on a very bad international standing. The world won't give shit about your logic!
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
pga's Avatar
pga pga is offline
Senior Member
pga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 3,258
Join Date: Oct 2006
12-04-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
GOSL screwed that up as well . The foreign Affairs ministry issued that statement! That's utter BS! Foreign Affairs Ministry do not run criminal investigations. It should have been issued by a law enforcement agency! See how great we are!

Despite my kind advice you keep asking uncivilized, intruding questions about whereabouts and her medical condition. obviously you are completely ignorant about how world operate! and you are probably a teenager.
you have no proof to show
1. The victim has not gone to a doctor
2. Swiss embassy is blocking medical treatment of the victim

So stop telling stories you see in your dreams!

GOSL cannot intrude on its citizens health! ThoughGOSL has responsibility to protect its citizens (from white vans) what a joke man!

No more comment on Swiss AG? Got fucked in the Ass hard eh??
ayyo WTF pren. I don't know how to explain.

If Swiss AG contacted Sri Lankan ambassador to Switzerland, he could have found enough evidence. who knows, may be he had and the Sri Lankan ambassador there didn't want to provide the evidence (money? yahapalana political influence? who knows).

foreign affairs ministry issued that statement related to the investigation. read it again and try to understand. you don't want because you love to live in the white van dream.

I have no proof to show "1. The victim has not gone to a doctor" and "2. Swiss embassy is blocking medical treatment of the victim" because the embassy is not supportive. They do not provide information about the victim.I'm telling stories because that's all what anyone can do right now as the embassy does not provide information. The embassy is also telling a story. Isn't it? How can you say it's the truth? How can you debunk my stories?

Fuck with your so called civilized bullshit. If the victim needs medical treatments, then how is she taking the treatments? Do you know how Mr know-it-all? That's why I'm asking whether the embassy is running a hospital there?

You are already in the white van dream,deeply. So sorry can't help. You don't like to listen to the other side of the story.
You and your white masters want to live in that dream too while others are trying to find out the truth.
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
pga's Avatar
pga pga is offline
Senior Member
pga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 3,258
Join Date: Oct 2006
12-04-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
Please listen to yourself. you sound so kiddish man! Swiss Embassy of course can issue statements on behalf of its employees! What kind of logic is that? Sure they can! Embassy did not elaborate if she had myocarcinoma or Alzheimer did they?? They just issued a statement on behalf of their employee, probably relaying what employee told them! WoW! is this nuclear physics??
Why I am having soooo much fun today??
Wow. What an embassy. Can they make an official announcement based on whatever their employees tell them? Specially when this is a political matter of two countries. Hilarious.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 316
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-04-2019, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga View Post
ayyo WTF pren. I don't know how to explain.

If Swiss AG contacted Sri Lankan ambassador to Switzerland, he could have found enough evidence. who knows, may be he had and the Sri Lankan ambassador there didn't want to provide the evidence (money? yahapalana political influence? who knows).

foreign affairs ministry issued that statement related to the investigation. read it again and try to understand. you don't want because you love to live in the white van dream.

I have no proof to show "1. The victim has not gone to a doctor" and "2. Swiss embassy is blocking medical treatment of the victim" because the embassy is not supportive. They do not provide information about the victim.I'm telling stories because that's all what anyone can do right now as the embassy does not provide information. The embassy is also telling a story. Isn't it? How can you say it's the truth? How can you debunk my stories?

Fuck with your so called civilized bullshit. If the victim needs medical treatments, then how is she taking the treatments? Do you know how Mr know-it-all? That's why I'm asking whether the embassy is running a hospital there?

You are already in the white van dream,deeply. So sorry can't help. You don't like to listen to the other side of the story.
You and your white masters want to live in that dream too while others are trying to find out the truth.
හරි බබා එල! සෝක්! නියමයි ඔයා කියන සුරංගනා කතා තමයි හරි! මේ තුන් ලෝකෙම අය බලන් ඉන්නේ ට්‍රිලියනයක් නය බර තියෙන, ප්‍රීමා පාන් පිටි කොම්පැනිය පිටි මිල රුපියල් 20 කින් වැඩිකලොත් කඩාගෙන වැටිලා හොම්බෙන් යන අපේ පින්බිමට කෙලින්ඩම තමයි! හරි එල මචන්!
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 316
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-04-2019, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga View Post
Wow. What an embassy. Can they make an official announcement based on whatever their employees tell them? Specially when this is a political matter of two countries. Hilarious.
Really?? political matter?? Between two countries???
Really mate?? yeah Hilarious!
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,519
Join Date: Apr 2015
12-04-2019, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
Yeah Very Funny Ane! FYI GOSL do not run law enforcement agencies as per 19th amendment, they are run by independent commissions Please educate yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Going by the same logic one could say foreign affairs ministry issued said statement on behalf of the GOSL, relaying what law enforcement agencies run by an independent comission reported to them - beating around the bush certainly doesn't require any knowledge on nuclear physics
Satisfied?
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
pga's Avatar
pga pga is offline
Senior Member
pga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 3,258
Join Date: Oct 2006
12-04-2019, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
හරි බබා එල! සෝක්! නියමයි ඔයා කියන සුරංගනා කතා තමයි හරි! මේ තුන් ලෝකෙම අය බලන් ඉන්නේ ට්‍රිලියනයක් නය බර තියෙන, ප්‍රීමා පාන් පිටි කොම්පැනිය පිටි මිල රුපියල් 20 කින් වැඩිකලොත් කඩාගෙන වැටිලා හොම්බෙන් යන අපේ පින්බිමට කෙලින්ඩම තමයි! හරි එල මචන්!
WTF are you talking now?
Ok Ok, lets accept whatever the swiss embassy says on behalf of it's employee and keep living in the white van (sorry a car this time) dream.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
pga's Avatar
pga pga is offline
Senior Member
pga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 3,258
Join Date: Oct 2006
12-04-2019, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
Really?? political matter?? Between two countries???
Really mate?? yeah Hilarious!
Keep ignoring and acting like a moron does not prove anything mate. Go sleep tight and dream about your favorite white van driver.
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
dmsupun's Avatar
dmsupun dmsupun is offline
Senior Member
dmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nice
 
Posts: 3,250
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kandy
12-04-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
Really?? political matter?? Between two countries???
Really mate?? yeah Hilarious!
මචං උඹ ඔය උඩ ඉඳන් ලියන් ආපු ඉන්ග්‍රීසි උබ කියවල බලනවද ආපහු???
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
! ! ! ! pedo guy sadamol, ! ! මණ්ඩපේ හුත්තලා, ස්විස් අාතල්, demalunta puka dee නසී

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright © 2006 - 2011 ElaKiri™ Beta2.Evo vBulletin, vBa iBproArcade Subdreamer I-Magic MKv

Page generated in 0.01741 seconds with 9 queries