ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Sygic ලංකාවට

(#1)
Old
gamekolla89 is on a distinguished road

wink Sygic ලංකාවට - 11-11-2019, 11:02 PM

sygic ශ්‍රී ලංකාවට map එක තියනවද ? කොහොමද download කරන්නේ map file එක. තියනව නම් link එකක් දීපල්ලකෝ.

Last edited by gamekolla89; 11-12-2019 at 12:12 AM.
(#2)
Old
gamekolla89 is on a distinguished road

11-12-2019, 12:12 AM

up
(#3)
Old
awjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud of

11-12-2019, 03:15 AM

Bump
(#4)
Old
N A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 06:07 AM

Salli deela ganin
(#5)
Old
imhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to all

11-12-2019, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamekolla89 View Post
sygic ශ්‍රී ලංකාවට map එක තියනවද ? කොහොමද download කරන්නේ map file එක. තියනව නම් link එකක් දීපල්ලකෝ.
Just use MAPS.ME. Completely off-line navigation features.
I am using this all over the world. All maps are free and download the region you are travelling to. SriLanka map available.
(#6)
Old
N A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of lightN A K A M U R A is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
I am using this all over the world. All maps are free and download the region you are travelling to. SriLanka map available.
Better than google maps?
(#7)
Old
Tramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post

There is no any better maps than Google.
It has live traffic updates, accurate ETA.
And also offline maps.

Last edited by Tramadol; 11-12-2019 at 07:24 AM.
(#8)
Old
Kodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of lightKodiya97 is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 07:28 AM

Bump
(#9)
Old
imhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to all

11-12-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N A K A M U R A View Post
Better than google maps?
This works completely off line. Only you use the device GPS. Once I got stuck in Switzerland in an unexpected snowfall. Unable to take a pass. Google gave me a long detour. This (MAPS.ME) showed a short cut but I wasn't so sure. But I took it anyway and really it was a train that you drive into. You just drive your car into the train, the train goes in a tunnel to the other end bypassing the snow.
I have a Navigator with 4 maps per year lifetime download of any country. But I always keep MAPS.ME ready.

Last edited by imhotep; 11-12-2019 at 12:04 PM.
(#10)
Old
D_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant futureD_Mad has a brilliant future

11-12-2019, 09:41 AM

up