ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > ElaKiri.com > News and Updates
Reload this Page Yahapalanaya News - Over 5000 Suspended

(#1)
Old
saraprobe is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Yahapalanaya News - Over 5000 Suspended - 04-05-2015, 04:29 PM

Over 5,000 employees contracted by the two companies involved in the Port City Project, have been suspended from their contracts with immediate effect. The Sunday Leader learns that 5,924 workers attached to the two Chinese companies have had their contracts suspended.

A media spokesperson from the CHEC Port City Colombo (Pvt) Limited confirmed the suspension of the contracts this week.

Accordingly, 900 Chinese and local employees attached to the China Nadar Company and 5,024 employees attached to CHEC Port City Colombo Limited have been suspended from their contracts. Officials at the Chinese companies said that they had to take the decision after the Government failed to give an assurance on recommencing the Port City project.

Sources said that 12 Sri Lankan executive level officials who worked at two floors of the Central Point Building and 12 Chinese, Swedish and American officials have also been suspended from work. When asked to comment, the Chief Sales Officer at CHEC Port City Colombo Limited, Liang Thow Ming said that the delay on the part of the Government to give the green light for work on the Port City project to resume, resulted in the decision to suspend several employees involved in the project.

The government is expected to take another nine months or even a year to decide whether they would recommence the project. The Chinese company has invested about 70 per cent of the project cost via loans. Due to abrupt suspension of the project, the relevant companies have lost approximately Rs. 500 million a day and since they have to pay for the contract companies and their employees engaged in the project work, they have decided to suspend the employees, he said. Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ajith P. Perera, when contacted by The Sunday Leader, said that the government will decide on the future of the project based on the report of the Committee appointed in this regard.

SL
(#2)
Old
අංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really nice

04-05-2015, 04:32 PM

So the result will be that we will have to pay a loan which was not used to construct anything.
(#3)
Old
saraprobe is an unknown quantity at this point

04-05-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by අංගුලිමාල View Post
So the result will be that we will have to pay a loan which was not used to construct anything.
What loan you are talking about? It an investment so the company will take SL to international Arbitration for the lost in investment.
(#4)
Old
ෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really niceෂර්ලොක් holmes is just really nice

04-05-2015, 08:18 PM

bump
(#5)
Old
u_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really nice

04-05-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
there was no loan idiot, sl never wanted a port city, china wanted it, rajapaksha didnt care about consequences, but money.
(#6)
Old
rocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to all

04-05-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
බය්යෝ දන්නේ නැ බන් ඕව
(#7)
Old
අංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really niceඅංගුලිමාල is just really nice

04-05-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_make_me_sick_ View Post
there was no loan idiot, sl never wanted a port city, china wanted it, rajapaksha didnt care about consequences, but money.
A motherfucker like you have no idea what a loan is or what a condom is. Just shut up and fuck off.
(#8)
Old
u_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really nice

04-06-2015, 04:31 AM

Quote:
A motherfucker like you have no idea what a loan is or what a condom is. Just shut up and fuck off.
Stupidity at its best. keep on barking dwag.. rajapukshas aint coming back..
Hehe.. just get your facts clear..there is no loan involved.. theriyama?
(#9)
Old
deanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to beholddeanXX is a splendid one to behold

04-06-2015, 04:43 AM

Quote:
ridila..
(#10)
Old

04-06-2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_make_me_sick_ View Post
Stupidity at its best. keep on barking dwag.. rajapukshas aint coming back..
Hehe.. just get your facts clear..there is no loan involved.. theriyama?
I am not worried He's coming back or not. But you got to be careful cos he's fucking your mom. Doggy style yeah.
I'll get the facts clear, you try to get your own mom clear motherfucker