ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page කන්ද උඩරට පුංචි සීගිරිය

(#51)
Old
nishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nicenishi_gurl is just really nice

07-17-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatuwa View Post
නොදැන උන්න අපේ රටේ තියෙන ලස්සන තැනක් ගැන වටිනා ලිපියක්,

බොහොම ස්තුති
you most welcome malli
(#52)
Old
AshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to allAshenTM is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to AshenTM
07-17-2018, 12:48 PM

bump
(#53)
Old
play_boy is a jewel in the roughplay_boy is a jewel in the roughplay_boy is a jewel in the roughplay_boy is a jewel in the roughplay_boy is a jewel in the roughplay_boy is a jewel in the rough

07-17-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csaranga46 View Post
ow bn mama dannawa sirawata. boru nam e akkagen ahapanko
Ubath me site eka karana ekage fake ekakada

Article dammata kamakne...
hama ekema yatin oyage site eka dala eka promote karana eka nam chater
(#54)
Old
dzero has a spectacular aura aboutdzero has a spectacular aura aboutdzero has a spectacular aura aboutdzero has a spectacular aura about

07-17-2018, 01:58 PM

Thanks lot. Some people are saying, you shouldn't expose these things. I can't believe how they can say. They should understand this. And keep this in mind. Sri lanka is beautiful country. And we should expose it's beauty. Not only for foreign. But specially for local people. Because before foreign, these are belonging to us. And meanwhile we should bring rule, make mindset to protect this. You kind of people don't have mindset think out of the box. I can remember parliament also said, we should prevent bring cars, because we don't have enough space on the road. No. That's not the things to do. We should improve public transport and roads conditions, optimize traffic system etc. Otherwise people who really need a private vehicle will be on trouble. And i saw, people who agreed on this are one who already has a private vehicle and who don't have money to buy this. Same situation here. If u see best things, if u felt good feeling pls be kind enough to share. And others responsibility is keep those places in safe. Make mind set etc. Yes I know everyone one has different thought on this. But this is my idea. And how i see this. And pls be polite when disagree on something.
(#55)
Old
KOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to allKOTA NIHAL is a name known to all

07-17-2018, 02:09 PM

ela