ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Boycott muslim business cause they did long before

(#81)
Old
giggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of light

05-16-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekam View Post
Make Sure To Limit This Also in Longterm Plan

Ceylon tobacco ekeda ? meke javed iqbal nam innwa but ownrship nam unta wadiya na. but anyway good to boycott cancer
(#82)
Old
Bekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of light

05-16-2019, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggee View Post
They refused to eat what they ate for 990 years and wanted HAlal .IF 10% demand this what would be when they reach 25% and list as follows copied from FB

වෙනම කැම
වෙනම පාසල්
වෙනම බැංකු
වෙනම රක්ෂණ
වෙනම ඇදුම්
වෙනම පරිපාලන දිස්ත්‍රික්ක
ඉල්ලු ඔබ දැන් වෙනම පරිභෝගිකයන් ද බලාපොරොත්තු වෙන්න.
(#83)
Old
Brandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really niceBrandy2020 is just really nice

05-16-2019, 10:46 PM

Fujifilm from Hayleys. Its owner Dhammika Perera
(#84)
Old
RedDevil17 is on a distinguished road

05-16-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekam View Post
Still Valid My Point and

Then, those certification need to take under Government control. Everything need to be control central body. Until that, I myself have right to reject those product in every mean which I can. And encourage to possible my friends/family members to do so.
This is what i said in my previous post,,,
.................................................. ...........

05-14-2019, 03:00 PM
Halal!

I think there is a way forward for the all the Sri Lankans to buy Halal products.

As far as I understand, the main allegation of my fellow Sri Lankans ( mainly non-Muslims) is, that certification money Halal Accreditation Council generates goes to extremists & Muslim community.

If that's the problem, government can take the HAC under their wing and regulate it. This will give governments revenue too. I am not this was suggested by the government to HAC or talked about. By this way we can eliminated the apprehension in the Sinhalese community.

First of all, most of you should understand is that by eating Halal, not just the Muslims, all of you get benefits. It's just like another SLS, USDA, Kosher or Vegan. Consumer has the right to know what are the ingredients and how it was made.

Just like a vegetarian wants to make sure there is no meat in his food, every Muslim has the right to know there are no prohibited substance in their meal.

Hope I made it clear.
(#85)
Old
smnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to allsmnadundk is a name known to all

05-17-2019, 12:12 AM

bmp
(#86)
Old
miran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of lightmiran2012 is a glorious beacon of light

05-17-2019, 12:34 AM

UP
(#87)
Old
Rosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of lightRosantha is a glorious beacon of light

05-17-2019, 12:39 AM

bump
(#88)
Old
weer 11 has a spectacular aura aboutweer 11 has a spectacular aura about

Oh! 05-17-2019, 12:53 AM

බලාගෙන ගියාම ඔක්කොම ව්‍යාපාර හම්බයන්ගේනේ. නිකන් නෙමේ මහා පරිමාන.
(#89)
Old
Bekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of lightBekam is a glorious beacon of light

05-17-2019, 09:26 AM

BUMP
(#90)
Old

05-17-2019, 10:45 AM

"2016 මේ පන්සල් විහාරකඩලා බිදලා දාද්දි කතා කරපු නැති උන්, දැන් නානාගෙ වඩ කඩේ, කෙසෙල් කඩේ ගැන මහ ලොකුවට කතා කරනවා, ලැජ්ජයි යකෝ තොපි ගැන....fb"

Ugath Padam Sri Lanka - Sinhala Community