ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Computers & Internet > Problems and Troubleshooting
Reload this Page [SLT Fiber/Adsl] What is your longest router uptime?

(#1)
Old
D34DM4U5 is on a distinguished road

? [SLT Fiber/Adsl] What is your longest router uptime? - 08-21-2019, 10:21 AM

Is it just me or in every 10 hours or so router picks up a brand new ip? I find this quite annoying as whatever you're doing in the middle of this happening gets terminated, whether it is gaming, download or a video.

In fact I've seen days, weeks if not months of uptime shared by foreign people, I am wondering if this is how it is "supposed" to work or something misconfigured. By the way I've had same issue with older adsl router as well.

Is there a way to request static ip or at least keep single ip for 24-48 hours instead of 10? Looking forward to answers. Thanks.
(#2)
Old
inspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2019, 10:28 AM

(#3)
Old
anuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to all

Send a message via MSN to anuradhamapa Send a message via Yahoo to anuradhamapa Send a message via Skype™ to anuradhamapa
08-21-2019, 10:32 AM

mathaka ethi kaleka off kale ne... power cut nath battery backup eken weda..
(#4)
Old
EVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of light

08-21-2019, 10:33 AM

bump