ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri PRO!
Reload this Page Geethayaka Vatha Gotha4-Amma Sadaki..

(#11)
Old
elakiri0777 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to elakiri0777 Send a message via Skype™ to elakiri0777
06-05-2008, 09:05 PM

mata hithenne..

meka thami piya senehasa gana liyawila thiyana githa athalossen hodama 1,

amma sadak nam.. mama e loke hirui..
e irai hadai deken ma ekathu wela thami puthe nube lokaya eliya wenne.amma witharak newei mamath puthawa balaganna kochchara duk widinawada??
piya senehasa kiyana eka daruwan adunanne nadda??ay maw guna walta witharak kawi sindu liyanne??piya sene hasata liyanna bari ay??
man danna mata therichcha hariyatai man kiwe mokada mata echcharama liyanna therenne na waradi nam sorryy
(#12)
Old
hemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to beholdhemalsilva is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to hemalsilva Send a message via Yahoo to hemalsilva Send a message via Skype™ to hemalsilva
06-05-2008, 11:30 PM

(#13)
Old
rash87 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to rash87
06-06-2008, 01:59 PM

First of all thnx Ravi for the thread & showing it to me

Wow what a song, to be honest this is my favorite of all tym
Due to THREE (03) reasons.

01. To whom it is sung to (DAD)

02. The LYRICS

03. The voice of the SONG (T.M. Jayaratne)

Well about dad.... what can I say..... Just too many!!!! We all love over dads From the moment we born in this world, the protection, love, caring and on top of that that the advices he gives with his own experinces, with all the HIDDEN SHED TEARS of him... there is not enough ultimate words in this world to describe the love to my DAD. I simply say I LOVE HIM, listening to the song, just bring a tear to the eye, thousands of, rather billions of feeling of love, affection to the deepest part of the heart,. If it doesn't for u... well you are so unlucky to feel the love of a dad I'll put a end about dad with leaving lot to say

The LYRICS... hmm, what can I say....
Quote:
Piya senehasata kavi gee....

Well how true is this It's just not right, the appreciation for the love, shed of tears of all the dads around the world been not been properly done Just think for ur self, see how many songs been written for Mothers.. but have we forgotten our beloved DAD Beautiful lyrics from father's perspective. I believe that a male person is more samshed by these words (no offesne to females, just a feeling) The reason is that, it is males that will be a father one day It's feel as if coming from u when u listen to it (Atleast I feel it that way)

Quote:
Sirure duvanne ne mage lee nova puthune...

Pudumai puthuni Kima mage lee kiri novune...

What words. lines Beautiful. So heart warming I am just wordless in front of these words. It'll be the world's biggest secret interms of LOVE (Don't try to come with scientific answers, LOVE never can be put in to scientific explanation )
Quote:
AMMAvarun pamanada mathu BUDU vanne!

Well in Buddhist culural society in SL, we all in commonly wish, all mothers to be the next Lord Buddha.. & here a dad is asking why not me my son.. why have I been not good enough for u! Such a sentimental line Again the father is been kinda put to to second place with mother. Again I feel males can feel more than females will

There's too much to discuss to about the lyrics, but I'll stop from there

Singer, the voice of T.M. Jayarathne Brings the perfect touch to it, tranquility serenity. Add to the voice rythem of the song too, but as for my feeling, I think the last words must have taken little bigger notes than it is in the original song Just to emphasize the magnitude of the statement (AMMA VARUN PAMANADA...)

Ok I think that's about it, I'll wrap it up now Little long, but I still feel there is just lot more to be said
(#14)
Old
I am a Spammer! Don't trust me. I came to spam in ElaKiri and get some members to our site.
rajigplk is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Yahoo to rajigplk
06-07-2008, 03:45 PM

niyama sinduwak meka.hoda terumak tiyanawa mekata.
mama hitanawa oyage me week eke hodama song eka meka kiyalaaaaaaaa
(#15)
Old
Wal Bada will become famous soon enough

06-08-2008, 09:23 AM

Menna thawath piya guna geethayak. me gana mata hithune me widiyata.

(#16)
Old
chapa11 is an unknown quantity at this point

06-08-2008, 10:31 AM

i like dis song.aththatama lassanai.hoda meaning 1k thiyenava
(#17)
Old
Kalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of lightKalindugayan is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to Kalindugayan Send a message via Skype™ to Kalindugayan
06-08-2008, 07:22 PM

nice thread ravi ayya
(#18)
Old
radikarodrigo is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Yahoo to radikarodrigo
06-15-2009, 10:14 AM

abewardana balasuriyage song 1 k thaththa gana kiyawenne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-S3lz30JEQ