ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#17061)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

05-21-2019, 10:49 PM

Bale could make the difference for Man Utd, but Spurs move would be amazing – Redknapp

Gareth Bale could “make a difference” at Manchester United, believes Harry Redknapp, but a return to Tottenham for the Real Madrid forward would also be “amazing”.

A man who helped to put the Wales international on a path to Spain is hoping to see him return to the Premier League this summer.Redknapp was in charge of Spurs when Bale’s career ignited and he became a talismanic presence with the ability to tempt Madrid into a record-breaking move.

Now 29 years of age, the fleet-footed frontman has enjoyed plenty of highs at the Santiago Bernabeu, including four Champions League triumphs, but has also suffered a number of lows.Bale has fallen out of favour under Zinedine Zidane and is expected to be among those moved on by Real in a summer of much change for the Blancos.

Redknapp is looking for an English top-flight side to do a deal, with there an admission on his part that Old Trafford or north London would be suitable landing spots for a world-class performer.

“Whoever signs him will be signing a fantastic player,” Redknapp told the Daily Mail.“Any club he can go to he can make a difference - he can turn any club around.

“He would be a great signing for anyone - Man United could do with Gareth Bale.“There's not a club in the country where he wouldn't make a massive impact. I think he's an incredible talent.

“Anybody who gets Gareth Bale is going to lift them. If it's Spurs, Man United, whoever it is, it would be an amazing signing for them.”

Now 29 years of age, the fleet-footed frontman has enjoyed plenty of highs at the Santiago Bernabeu, including four Champions League triumphs, but has also suffered a number of lows.Bale has fallen out of favour under Zinedine Zidane and is expected to be among those moved on by Real in a summer of much change for the Blancos.

Redknapp is looking for an English top-flight side to do a deal, with there an admission on his part that Old Trafford or north London would be suitable landing spots for a world-class performer.“Whoever signs him will be signing a fantastic player,” Redknapp told the Daily Mail.

“Any club he can go to he can make a difference - he can turn any club around.
“He would be a great signing for anyone - Man United could do with Gareth Bale.
“There's not a club in the country where he wouldn't make a massive impact. I think he's an incredible talent.

“Anybody who gets Gareth Bale is going to lift them. If it's Spurs, Man United, whoever it is, it would be an amazing signing for them.”
(#17062)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

05-21-2019, 10:50 PM

Pochettino could replace Allegri at Juventus, says Tottenham manager's cousin

Mauricio Pochettino could be tempted to leave Tottenham to join Juventus this summer, his cousin says.The Argentine has been named a candidate to replace Massimiliano Allegri at the helm of the Serie A champions after the latter announced he will leave at the end of the season.

Pochettino had previously been linked with the Manchester United and Real Madrid jobs before Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Zinedine Zidane were appointed to the respective roles this season.

Although Pochettino has guided his side to the Champions League final, he has reportedly been frustrated with Tottenham's lack of investment in the first team and said this month that he wants to know the board's long-term plan before he commits his future to the club.And Pochettino's cousin Daniele, who lives in Italy, says he has spoken to the 47-year-old and believes he is open to moving to Italy.

"In my opinion [Pochettino replacing Allegri] could be feasible, because Mauricio is a coach who has shown he knows how to work well and reaching the final with Tottenham is a clear example," he told Tutto Juve.

"If he plays it like he does all games, for me it's the right year to win. I met him a few months ago, I met a very nice and helpful person."The Bianconeri's goal is, of course, the Champions League and my cousin has all the useful qualities to be able to coach this club.

"Mauricio showed he had the right experience to be able to coach in Europe. With Tottenham he was able to forge a group of individuals that was not so well known.
"Everyone in the family would like to see him at Juventus."

He added: "He is certainly attracted to Italy, he told us he would like to come here to find his ancestors. We also talked about Piedmontese cuisine, which he would like to try again."The desire is there, but honestly I don't know if they can convince him. The decision clearly falls to him.

"In the event that he should accept Juve, we will welcome him with open arms."
(#17063)
Old
Arthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of light

05-22-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine GTR View Post
Arsenal identify £25m Saliba as top summer transfer target
Saliba ahuweth adai
(#17064)
Old
Arthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of light

05-22-2019, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine GTR View Post
Bale could make the difference for Man Utd, but Spurs move would be amazing – Redknapp
Bale ayi EPL ei wage
(#17065)
Old

05-22-2019, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Curry View Post
Bale ayi EPL ei wage
(#17066)
Old

05-22-2019, 10:35 PM

'I'm where I want to be' - Rakitic dismisses reports he could leave Barcelona for Inter

Ivan Rakitic has dismissed reports linking him with a move to Inter, insisting he is happy at Barcelona.

The Croatia midfielder has been heavily linked with a €50 million (£43m/$56m) move to the Italian side in recent weeks.However, the 31-year-old insists there is nothing in those claims and he has no plans to leave the club anytime soon.

“I cannot explain it [the Inter rumours]. I respect the other teams a lot. Inter is a great team and we have played against them this year,” he told Mundo Deportivo.“I have team-mates there and I respect them but one thing does not take away the other.

“I'm where I want to be and if they think about me it's because I'm doing things well, but I'm happy at Barca, my family too and the girls are happy. I do not have another thought.“It is a situation that has not been created by me. I have three years left on my contract and this is the place where I want to be, where I am happy.

"I'm doing things very well here and I have no other thoughts. I can understand the rumours and that everyone has their opinion. I respect it but I've never had the thought of leaving.“With respect towards all the teams [linked with a move for him]. If such a thing comes it fills me with pride because I'm doing it right, nothing more.”

Rakitic also admits he cannot explain what happened to his side during their dramatic Champions League semi-final second-leg collapse at Liverpool.The Reds won 4-0 at Anfield to claw back a 3-0 first-leg deficit and reach next month’s final against Tottenham in Madrid.

Despite being at a loss to explain what happened, Rakitic insists the team need to move on quickly ahead of this weekend’s Copa del Rey final against Valencia."I wish in half a minute I could explain everything, or in half an hour,” he said. “In sport in general, things happen that you cannot explain.

“Nobody is going to have more hope or more desire than us next year. Barca will be there to win everything. Football has given us a very hard lesson again, but we must leave it behind and prepare this cup final very well and also next season.”
(#17067)
Old

05-22-2019, 10:36 PM

'Any great player has a place at Real Madrid' - Varane concedes Pogba move a 'possibility'

Paul Pogba and Eden Hazard joining Real Madrid is possible because great players are always welcome at the club, says Raphael Varane.

Madrid have been linked with big-money moves for the Manchester United midfielder and Chelsea winger as Zinedine Zidane looks to rebuild his squad following a disappointing 2018-19 season.

Pogba has struggled to stamp his mark on United since returning in 2016 for a then world-record £89 million, while Hazard appears set to leave Stamford Bridge with just one year remaining on his contract.

Varane, who has vowed to remain with the club next term despite links to the likes of United and Juventus, believes players of such calibre will always have a place at Santiago Bernabeu.

"I can't say what I talk to [Pogba] about, but any great player has a place at Madrid and he is one," Varane told Marca ."In Madrid there is a lot of competition. It is a possibility, there is a lot of noise around and we will see in August where he is."

On Hazard, he added: "I've known him since I started at Lens. He is a top player and it's like I said to explain the case with Pogba, he could also play at Madrid.

"He is in the best moment of his career with the age and quality he has. When we [France] faced [Belgium] in the World Cup semi-finals we knew we had to have a special plan to stop him."Madrid have long been expected to sign a new striker to replace Karim Benzema, but the former Lyon man hit 30 goals in all competitions this season – his best since the 2011-12 campaign.

"To play for Madrid for 10 years and also being the number nine you have to be very good and have a huge mental strength. He is very talented and has reached a moment of fulfilment," said Varane."He knows himself very well, he knows what he has to do to be at his best level and he has had a very good season.

"It may be the best of his career, and it is true that I have seen him very comfortable in his role as leader of the attack. I am very happy for him."
(#17068)
Old

05-22-2019, 10:38 PM

Deschamps: Pogba and Griezmann must be sure they want to move

France head coach Didier Deschamps is happy to give Antoine Griezmann and Paul Pogba his opinion on their futures but has warned them to be sure they make the right choice for their careers.

Atletico Madrid striker Griezmann confirmed last week that he intends to leave the Wanda Metropolitano at the end of the season, despite only agreeing a new five-year contract last year.Pogba, meanwhile, has been heavily linked with a move to La Liga giants Real Madrid after a largely difficult season with Manchester United.

Deschamps – who has named both players in his squad for a friendly against Bolivia and subsequent Euro 2020 qualifiers against Turkey and Andorra next month – will give them his view but is keen for them not to come to regret their decisions.

"Players are making choices, I'm not there to advise them," he told a media conference."I'm here to give them my opinion, but it's about them. It depends on their career, people and family.

"Most of them ask for my opinion. They can use it or not; it's not my choice."What matters is that when they decide something important, they think it is the correct choice. But sometimes you think, 'yes it's a good choice to join that club' and then it's not. It's easy to say after the fact. It goes well or badly."

Despite criticism of Pogba's form towards the end of the campaign, he ended 2018-19 with 13 Premier League goals and a further nine assists – more than any of his United team-mates managed – and earned a place in the PFA Team of the Year.

Deschamps believes people are too quick to find faults in the 26-year-old's game and says he brings a lot more than just goals."I hope you're watching all his games in the Premier League," he added. "We see Paul when he scores and gives assists, but Paul is not just about that. With us, he scores fewer goals, but he was and still is very important.

"A season lasts 10 months and players can't be at their peak all the time. With France, he knows I'm asking him different things because we have a team, and he's doing it very well."
(#17069)
Old

05-22-2019, 10:39 PM

'It's the perfect match' - Van Persie urges Man Utd to give Solskjaer time

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should be given time to turn Manchester United’s fortunes around, says former Red Devils striker Robin van Persie.Solskjaer made a flying start to life in charge at Old Trafford after succeeding Jose Mourinho, initially on a caretaker basis, in December.

The Norwegian won 14 of his first 17 games in charge to reignite the club’s top-four hopes as well as a dramatic comeback against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League.

That fine run prompted United bosses to offer Solskjaer a permanent three-year contract in March.

However, United’s form dipped dramatically and eight defeats out of their final 12 matches saw them exit the Champions League and miss out on a place in the top four, ultimately finishing sixth.

That has put Solskjaer’s position under scrutiny even at this early stage in his tenure.However, Van Persie in insistent that Solskjaer is the right man for the job and has called for patience.

"I think it's the perfect match, it's just they're having a bad spell," he told BBC Sport. "Back in the day it was normal for a manager to get time. Nowadays if you lose six games, you're out. Is that the solution?

"Give someone time, especially if it's a kid from the club. It's funny because when he started everyone was so positive, they were winning and they made a miracle by beating PSG."Everyone was screaming like, 'Give the guy a permanent deal'. And then since that permanent deal the luck went away a little bit; they've been losing more games than they want to.

"But he got a three-year deal and everyone should look at the bigger picture. His presence, the way he presents the club, is the proper way in my opinion. He's positive, he wants to achieve big things with the club and that is the only way forward.”

Van Persie believes Solskjaer’s close association with the club, having been both a player and coach, makes him the ideal man to take the team forward, citing comparisons with legendary former boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

"He's a man of the club, he played there for more than 10 years, he won the Champions League - actually his goal got them the Champions League - so he has a big part over the years at the club,” he added."He's been a coach of the reserves, he is Manchester United. Similar, in a different way, to [Sir Alex] Ferguson. He was Manchester United and Solskjaer is Manchester United as well.

"Everyone has that at a certain time. He had a fantastic first period - now the last 12 games have been tough. OK, but next season they have to pick themselves up and go again."
(#17070)
Old
Heisenberg is a jewel in the roughHeisenberg is a jewel in the roughHeisenberg is a jewel in the roughHeisenberg is a jewel in the roughHeisenberg is a jewel in the roughHeisenberg is a jewel in the rough

05-22-2019, 11:09 PM

dorthmund brandtwai throgan hazardwai aragena neda.mee para dorthmund lesi wenne naa.
united num ane manda.kohulubaly wa gathnum godak hodai.pogbawa deela madrid walata