ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Joey (MattLe Blanc) ලoකාවට ඇවිත්

(#101)
Old
BRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the rough

01-13-2018, 12:56 AM

Only hiccup in the show for me is Monica. Her acting is great but It really bums me out when creators try to give too much credit for her beauty and appearance. Actually I don't find her attractive or beautiful as much as they try to convince the audience.

Last edited by BRAGA; 01-13-2018 at 01:03 AM.
(#102)
Old
^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light

01-13-2018, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAGA View Post
Only hiccup in the show for me is Monica. Her acting is great but It really bums me out when creators try to give too much credit for her beauty and appearance. Actually I don't find her attractive or beautiful as much as they try to convince the audience.

What are you saying man. Jennifer, Lisa and Courtney All of them are So much beautiful. Specially jennifer aniston Early Seasons, She is breath taking
(#103)
Old
BRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the roughBRAGA is a jewel in the rough

01-13-2018, 03:06 PM

I'm talking about courtney. Up until 3rd season she was ok. But then She became too skinny and looked like a teen boy with bobcut hair. Lisa and Jennifer maintained their beauty for whole series and their roles perfectly matched with it. I'm a big time FRIENDS fan and that's the only annoying flaw i find that makes me say "Are you F%$^NG kidding me" in some episodes..
(#104)
Old
WhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to all

01-13-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmzsl View Post
Monty python film ekanm baluwa hina kala marenawa
ෆිල්ම් එකකුත් තියෙනව බලල නෑ බලන්න ඕනෙ
(#105)
Old
^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light^Night Fury^ is a glorious beacon of light

01-14-2018, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAGA View Post
I'm talking about courtney. Up until 3rd season she was ok. But then She became too skinny and looked like a teen boy with bobcut hair. Lisa and Jennifer maintained their beauty for whole series and their roles perfectly matched with it. I'm a big time FRIENDS fan and that's the only annoying flaw i find that makes me say "Are you F%$^NG kidding me" in some episodes..

Dude She became Fat in Season 9 and 10. May be she is not the hottest of them, but considerably she is fine piece
(#106)
Old

01-14-2018, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Night Fury^ View Post

Dude She became Fat in Season 9 and 10. May be she is not the hottest of them, but considerably she is fine piece
Yeah dude, It's just my point of view. I find skinny women too uncanny and unsettling. However the role of "Monica" should've been portrayed as a BABE according to the writers and Courtney was a little out of that league.. But her acting, expressions and performance altogether was a top notch.

Last edited by BRAGA; 01-14-2018 at 07:51 AM.
(#107)
Old
arrow Aiya has a spectacular aura aboutarrow Aiya has a spectacular aura aboutarrow Aiya has a spectacular aura about

01-14-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudX64 View Post
කවුද බන් මේ
(#108)
Old
Gunther is a jewel in the roughGunther is a jewel in the roughGunther is a jewel in the roughGunther is a jewel in the roughGunther is a jewel in the roughGunther is a jewel in the rough

01-14-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachith19920726 View Post
බලල තියනව නේ ?
පට්ට යකෝ..
දැනුත් හිටපු ගමන් දාගෙන බලනව කොච්චර බැලුවත් ඒක ආතල්

Dethun paarak baluwa bn. Dan ayeth balanawa..
(#109)
Old
cedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to cedric1986
01-14-2018, 08:47 PM

යකෝ දැන් හැම එකාම මෙහෙ එන්ඩ පටන් අරන්නෙ...
(#110)
Old
cedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to allcedric1986 is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to cedric1986
01-14-2018, 08:49 PM

"Friends" star Matt le Blanc in SL

Friends star Matt le Blanc is currently in Sri Lanka, filming for popular British motoring show, BBC Top Gear. Top Gear, the long-running show travels to locations around the world, performing extreme stunts and challenges to see what the featured cars are capable of doing.

The Top Gear crew was in the Eastern Province, earlier this week, for the first part of their shoot. Matt had reportedly visited Kandy yesterday and was expected to be in Colombo today.

dailymirror