ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > News
Reload this Page galleline and mawbima

(#1)
Old
galleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to galleline Send a message via Skype™ to galleline
laugh galleline and mawbima - 08-16-2014, 09:59 PM

Hi.. friends,
I'm not afraid about mawbima news. because they didn't know truth behind me before publishing their news about me, elakiri.com and why i create about that thread on public forum with my real name.

At this moment, I seal that Mawbima news paper publish their news without any inspection.

If they want to publish illegal or legal information on world wide web they must be answerable, because they want to be in the lead among other publications.

Lets see what will happen in the future..if any one came to inquire my case.

(#2)
Old
Banned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to allBanned! is a name known to all

Send a message via ICQ to Banned! Send a message via AIM to Banned! Send a message via MSN to Banned! Send a message via Yahoo to Banned! Send a message via Skype™ to Banned!
08-16-2014, 10:03 PM

mokakda case eka ban
(#3)
Old
miyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to beholdmiyuru4u is a splendid one to behold

08-16-2014, 10:04 PM

mawbima mona pattareda machan ?
(#4)
Old
ipsaranga has a spectacular aura aboutipsaranga has a spectacular aura about

08-16-2014, 10:05 PM

(#5)
Old
anuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to allanuradhamapa is a name known to all

Send a message via MSN to anuradhamapa Send a message via Yahoo to anuradhamapa Send a message via Skype™ to anuradhamapa
08-16-2014, 10:05 PM

+10 okunta news nethuwa eka eka dewal mawala kata hadanwa
(#6)
Old
maxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of light

08-16-2014, 10:07 PM

bump
(#7)
Old
K_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to beholdK_ZONE is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Skype™ to K_ZONE
08-16-2014, 10:08 PM

දැන් ලංකාවෙ පත්තර වලට නිව්ස් හොයාගෙන එන්නෙත් එලකිරියට

විලිලජ්ජ නැතුව ඌම කියලා කමෙන්ට්ස් ටිකත් කියෙව්වලු

(#8)
Old
galleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura aboutgalleline has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to galleline Send a message via Skype™ to galleline
08-16-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_ZONE View Post

දැන් ලංකාවෙ පත්තර වලට නිව්ස් හොයාගෙන එන්නෙත් එලකිරියට

විලිලජ්ජ නැතුව ඌම කියලා කමෙන්ට්ස් ටිකත් කියෙව්වලු

(#9)
Old
prageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to allprageeth119lk is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to prageeth119lk
08-16-2014, 10:38 PM

මොකක්ද බන් සීන් එක
(#10)
Old
Banned
LuvIndia is infamous around these partsLuvIndia is infamous around these partsLuvIndia is infamous around these parts

08-16-2014, 10:39 PM

Hope Elakiri.com admin will protect your privacy as an Indian Admin's

Last edited by LuvIndia; 08-16-2014 at 10:43 PM.