ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Open Forum
Reload this Page මුහම්මද් ගේ අඩිපාරේ යන ලමා අපචාරකයෝ

(#1)
Old
ex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the rough

මුහම්මද් ගේ අඩිපාරේ යන ලමා අපචාරකයෝ - 09-11-2013, 11:42 AM

On the footsteps of the Prophet – Pedophilia in Yemen end up in a fatal crime

Translation – Arabic text follows

Two weeks ago an eight year old child died in Yemen on her wedding night at the hands of her 40 year old husband in the city of Hird. This is a heinous crime. Rawan, the name of the child, died from injuries to her uterus. This child was “married” to her forty year old husband with the consent and blessings of her parents. Both husband and parents were arrested.

Pedophilia is a Sunnah (example to follow) established by prophet Muhammad who married a six year old, Ayesha, then slept with her when she was nine years old.

وفاة طفلة في الثامنة من عمرها في ليلة دخلتها على يد زوج في الاربعين شهدت مدينة حرض بمحافظة حجة في اليمن، جريمة من ابشع الجرائم المعاصرة تمثلت في وفاة طفلة تدعى روان في الثامنه من عمرها متأثرة بجراح عميقة وتمزق في الرحم في الليله التي تسمى ليلة الدخلة بعد زواجها من رجل في الاربعين . وتفوقت روان التي تم تزويجها من رجل اربعيني دفعته غريزته الحيوانية ووحشيته للزواج من طفله في الثامنه من عمرها فقط فقتلها بعد ان قتلها ذويها حين امضوا هذا الزواج بل هذه الجريمة البشعة. اخذها الزوج المجرم لاحدى الفنادق بمدينة حرض ودخل بها لتلقى حتفها متاثرة بجروح عميقة وتمزق في الرحم والاعضاء التناسلية ..فقاتل الله الاب والام والزوج والخائن الشرعي لا الامين الذي عقد بها على رجل اربعيني .” حادثة جرت وقائعها في مدينة حرض قبل 5 أيام ..”. وناشد ناشطون اجهزة الامن القاء القبض على الجاني واسرة الطفلة المتوافاة وتسليمهم للعدالة كي يكونوا عبرة ونهاية لمآسي زواج القاصرات في اليمن

Last edited by ex-muslim Ahmed; 09-11-2013 at 11:46 AM.
(#2)
Old
ex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the roughex-muslim Ahmed is a jewel in the rough

09-12-2013, 10:24 AM

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
Sahih al-Bukhari,
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
(#3)
Old
BonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of lightBonziBUDDY is a glorious beacon of light

09-12-2013, 10:27 AM

BUMP
(#4)
Old

09-14-2013, 07:28 PM

කෝ වීරයෝ. මේවට උත්තර දෙන්ඩ.
(#5)
Old

09-14-2013, 08:04 PM

මතු කරන කරුනු වලට උත්තර දෙන්ඩ බැරුව, රෙද්දෙ ගූ ගිහින්, ඉතින් ලැජ්ජාව වහගන්ඩ ෆේක් ෆේක් කිය කිය බොරුවට ලතෝනි දෙනවා. ඉස්සෙල්ලා මතු කරපු කරුනු වලට බයගුල්ලෝ නොවී පිලිතුරු දෙන්ඩ. පුකත් හෝදගන්ඩ, ගඳයි.

(#6)
Old
Sri_Lankan_Atheists can only hope to improve

08-01-2014, 04:56 AM

(#7)
Old
Sri_Lankan_Atheists can only hope to improve

11-16-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-muslim Ahmed View Post
මතු කරන කරුනු වලට උත්තර දෙන්ඩ බැරුව, රෙද්දෙ ගූ ගිහින්, ඉතින් ලැජ්ජාව වහගන්ඩ ෆේක් ෆේක් කිය කිය බොරුවට ලතෝනි දෙනවා. ඉස්සෙල්ලා මතු කරපු කරුනු වලට බයගුල්ලෝ නොවී පිලිතුරු දෙන්ඩ. පුකත් හෝදගන්ඩ, ගඳයි.

(#8)
Old
maxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to beholdmaxboysl is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Skype™ to maxboysl
11-16-2014, 09:26 AM

bump
(#9)
Old
shenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to beholdshenic is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Skype™ to shenic
11-16-2014, 09:56 AM

bump
(#10)
Old
Hasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to beholdHasistranger is a splendid one to behold

11-16-2014, 11:42 AM

බම්ප්