ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#11)
Old
EVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of lightEVC is a glorious beacon of light

09-04-2018, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackslash View Post
SL Telecom nam wadak na, no replies to any email. Finally called their support and gave me a number to a state office, they passed the number of a another office, they then gave me a number of a tech person, he then said that he was junior and gave me the number of the engineers. When i told him what I wanted to do, he is asking me “ahema karanna puluwanda? Mamanam danna sir, kagen hari ahanna wenawa” FML
Machan this is Sri Lanka ban
(#12)
Old
blackslash is on a distinguished road

09-04-2018, 01:13 AM

Sad story machan. Mae wadae ta mona karanna da manda!
(#13)
Old
ravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of lightravindaj is a glorious beacon of light

09-04-2018, 09:03 AM

bump
(#14)
Old
SadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to behold

09-04-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
No machan, since I need to get rid of that crap ZTE router provided by SLT, My plan is to use a Cisco ATA router to terminate the phone system.
You cannot. SLT manages the ONT and they use ONT that are compatible with their OLT. You can have your ATA after ONT.

Call BAnna wage yanne neda?

Last edited by SadSandun; 09-04-2018 at 09:14 AM.
(#15)
Old

09-04-2018, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSandun View Post
You cannot. SLT manages the ONT and they use ONT that are compatible with their OLT. You can have your ATA after ONT.

Call BAnna wage yanne neda?

I can source a compatible ONT addon for the router or even a separate ONT for that matter if one can give me a compatibility list. The problem is finding the right person to talk to. So far everyone I spoke with, doesn’t seem to know jack shit.

Yes machan, the phone line is also important as we use the line for local calls.
(#16)
Old
csaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud ofcsaranga46 has much to be proud of

09-04-2018, 01:46 PM

bump
(#17)
Old
SadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to behold

09-04-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
I can source a compatible ONT addon for the router or even a separate ONT for that matter if one can give me a compatibility list. The problem is finding the right person to talk to. So far everyone I spoke with, doesn’t seem to know jack shit.

Yes machan, the phone line is also important as we use the line for local calls.
Simply, They are not allowing it. You cannot have your own ONT. BUt you can get a SIP trunk and connect with your router.
(#18)
Old

09-05-2018, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSandun View Post
Simply, They are not allowing it. You cannot have your own ONT. BUt you can get a SIP trunk and connect with your router.
Main purpose here is to get my own router in and then secondly get the phones working, if they don't allow it will need to look for an alternative.
(#19)
Old
kitisit is a jewel in the roughkitisit is a jewel in the roughkitisit is a jewel in the roughkitisit is a jewel in the roughkitisit is a jewel in the roughkitisit is a jewel in the rough

09-05-2018, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Main purpose here is to get my own router in and then secondly get the phones working, if they don't allow it will need to look for an alternative.
if its just getting the router to work probably getting the lan line from the current router as the input to the new router but maybe disable the DHCP of one of the routers, then both should work technically. the nwadmin email is usually helpful, but give them a nudge and see. Try calling Office:+94 11 2029600
(#20)
Old
wdsmedia has a spectacular aura aboutwdsmedia has a spectacular aura aboutwdsmedia has a spectacular aura about

09-05-2018, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Hello friends, I have a SLT fibre connection at a property of mine in SriLanka. I live overseas and have not visited the site as yet. I need to install a CISCO router and some enterprise network equipment but not sure if SLT would release the VOIP config details to get my own ATA router configured. Just wondering if any of you have run into the same issue and what the process is to get this done!
Are you looking for similar configuration...??