ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page අඩු_වියදම්_ස්ලැබ්

(#111)
Old
upulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to all

06-19-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilshan87 View Post
It depends machan. In my design I don't have enough walls in the middle of the house. I preferred the house to be having less walls. So my Engineer used 18 x 9 beams and 16 mm tor steel to bear the load of the slab. If you have enough walls to support the slab beams, I don't see a fault in using 12 mm tor steel.

By the way I had to bring the Engineer several times to the site to explain the mason how the tor to be tied and connected with others. Actually those designs are too much complicated for a ordinary mason to understand.

Anyway due to continuous reference of those drawings, now I can read and suggest the best method even without the Engineer. LOL
Congrats new S. Engineer
(#112)
Old
upulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to allupulpdn is a name known to all

06-19-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodbrok View Post
I was wondering why were you having such strong beams. I had the same sort of scenario 😊
Well, column spacing
(#113)
Old
dilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of light

06-19-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by upulpdn View Post
Really good work. That's how well planned persons.
My father too has all details... Thart was by mid nineteen eighties...

please add following details too...
column sizes, how many floors, square foot area of house too...
easy for comparison
Not a problem machan. By the way I don't want to disclose my drawings of the house to the public. But I can give those details for sure.

I maintain a Access Database for material purchases and labour payments. I raise a 3 ply voucher every time before I pay any advance to the masons. I copy is given to the mason, others are filed.

I am doing the QS role myself. I am somewhat skilled in my mathematical knowledge and I measure the work done using my drawings' heights, length's and widths. Then I multiply it with their rates and pay them only for the work done. (I deduct all the duplication and get the exact work they have done)

Colomns & Foundation

• 12 mm Tor used Columns were laid on 3 x 3 ft footings which were excavated upto 5 feet, compacted by poker with quarry dust
  • 16 mm Tor used Columns were laid on 4 x 4 ft footings which were excavated upto 5 feet, compacted by poker with quarry dust
  • Footings were laid upon 2 inch screed concrete and connected with rubble foundation upto 2 ft. Upon Rubble, all were tied with a 9x9 plinth beam usin 12 mm Tor.
My house is a two storied one with a 2nd floor terrace. Height goes upto 39 feet with the water tank.

Total Sqft of the house is 2965 sqft with balconies and terrace.
(#114)
Old

06-19-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilshan87 View Post
Not a problem machan. By the way I don't want to disclose my drawings of the house to the public. But I can give those details for sure.

I maintain a Access Database for material purchases and labour payments. I raise a 3 ply voucher every time before I pay any advance to the masons. I copy is given to the mason, others are filed.

I am doing the QS role myself. I am somewhat skilled in my mathematical knowledge and I measure the work done using my drawings' heights, length's and widths. Then I multiply it with their rates and pay them only for the work done. (I deduct all the duplication and get the exact work they have done)

Colomns & Foundation

• 12 mm Tor used Columns were laid on 3 x 3 ft footings which were excavated upto 5 feet, compacted by poker with quarry dust
  • 16 mm Tor used Columns were laid on 4 x 4 ft footings which were excavated upto 5 feet, compacted by poker with quarry dust
  • Footings were laid upon 2 inch screed concrete and connected with rubble foundation upto 2 ft. Upon Rubble, all were tied with a 9x9 plinth beam usin 12 mm Tor.
My house is a two storied one with a 2nd floor terrace. Height goes upto 39 feet with the water tank.

Total Sqft of the house is 2965 sqft with balconies and terrace.
ok
👍
18 columns and may be 1500 sqft ground floor....

(#115)
Old
dilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of lightdilshan87 is a glorious beacon of light

06-19-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
ok
👍
18 columns and may be 1500 sqft ground floor....

Yes 18 columns

Ground 1460 without parking
First Floor - 1355 with balconies
Roof Terrace - 150
(#116)
Old
nikdw has a spectacular aura aboutnikdw has a spectacular aura aboutnikdw has a spectacular aura about

06-19-2017, 07:05 PM

hoda contractor kennel nada?
(#117)
Old
egura is an unknown quantity at this point

06-19-2017, 07:08 PM

contact no ekak denna puluwanda?
oyala karanawada?
(#118)
Old

06-19-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by egura View Post
contact no ekak denna puluwanda?
oyala karanawada?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikdw View Post
hoda contractor kennel nada?
oyalage place eka kiyala hala balanna
(#119)
Old
nikdw has a spectacular aura aboutnikdw has a spectacular aura aboutnikdw has a spectacular aura about

06-19-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
oyalage place eka kiyala hala balanna
kohenda hala balanne??
(#120)
Old
lodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of lightlodbrok is a glorious beacon of light

06-19-2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikdw View Post
kohenda hala balanne??
😂
Try these numbers and explain them that you are looking for a contractor. They might be able to help you.