ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page iphone released the best apple ever

(#1)
Old
dilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nice

Up iphone released the best apple ever - 09-11-2019, 06:50 AM

giya para upgrade karapu hinda me para upgrade karanne na mama nam.
android huchakku walata wada nam apple hodai.
note 10 eka witharai tikak hri hoda ekakata thiyenne.
(#2)
Old
slickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really nice

09-11-2019, 06:55 AM

More like apple released the same iphone ever
(#3)
Old
dilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nicedilduda is just really nice

09-11-2019, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdeath View Post
More like apple released the same iphone ever
there are lot of internal improvements that are not understandable for morons like yourself
(#4)
Old
slickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really nice

09-11-2019, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilduda View Post
there are lot of internal improvements that are not understandable for morons like yourself
Yeah. I'm too dumb. Let me see the innovation.
(#5)
Old

09-11-2019, 07:07 AM

Just found it. I'm impressed that they were able to fit a fidget spinner on the back. Silly me.
(#6)
Old

09-11-2019, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdeath View Post
Just found it. I'm impressed that they were able to fit a fidget spinner on the back. Silly me.
that's the best camera placement ever put on a smartphone.
can't you see it? it's crafted and optimized for doing the job perfectly.
no one else can do that. that's the designing at its best.
(#7)
Old
ilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to allilanganthilaka is a name known to all

09-11-2019, 07:59 AM

(#8)
Old
LKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to all

09-11-2019, 08:05 AM

iPhone xs max 256Gb user here

sinduwak daaddi, foto ekak pc eken dagannadagaladdi tama steve jobs ge ammata hukala enna hitenne

boka 70y

meka gate google phone eka me awrudde fuck una nisa

google pixel <3
(#9)
Old
gayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to gayanmax00
09-11-2019, 08:13 AM

මගෙ quick reply box එක අතුරුදහන් වෙලානේ. හැම වෙලාවෙම quick reply select කරන්න ඔ්නි🙄🙄🙄
(#10)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

09-11-2019, 08:39 AM

I'll get an Xs- cos I like 3D Touch.