ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Business & Marketing > Offline Business
Reload this Page need a professional company profile writer

(#1)
Old
dial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to dial1 Send a message via AIM to dial1 Send a message via MSN to dial1 Send a message via Yahoo to dial1 Send a message via Skype™ to dial1
smile need a professional company profile writer - 05-23-2018, 07:32 AM

namo buddhaaya.!!

machan, I'm in need of a person who does above for my client who is in the construction field. immediate requirement.

requirement is like this,
timeframe : 1-2weeks
10 or 12 pages
printable format (word or psd, ai files[all the project materials] must be handed-over along with final pdf)
powerpoint presentation maybe required (can be discussed)

contact me with the prices and samples with your previous works.

I can easily go with fiverr or upwork to consult someone pro in a different country with many ratings to pay in dollars but I strongly prefer to go local because our country also has talented ppl too.

so, if anyone there, pls drop me a pm with details & contacts or reply to my post here. I will check frequently within today & tomorrow -23,24may 2018

thanks
(#2)
Old
dial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of lightdial1 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to dial1 Send a message via AIM to dial1 Send a message via MSN to dial1 Send a message via Yahoo to dial1 Send a message via Skype™ to dial1
05-23-2018, 10:32 AM

bump
(#3)
Old

Yesterday, 09:04 AM

bump
(#4)
Old
Mal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Skype™ to Mal Baba
Yesterday, 09:12 AM

mona wage company ekakda
(#5)
Old
Rama2017 has a spectacular aura aboutRama2017 has a spectacular aura aboutRama2017 has a spectacular aura about

Yesterday, 09:13 AM

බම්ප්