ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page චීන්නු_මහින්දට
Reply
 
Thread Tools
(#161)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,650
Join Date: Apr 2015
06-30-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
NY times is mentioning about CHEC account at Standard Chartered bank and transaction details claiming cheque's issued to certain individuals so it's obvious tht they got de facts..anyway why is Mahinda dead silent on this
NYT claims those facts were obtained by the FCID; which begs the question why the FCID is sitting on this gold mine of information and do nothing about it. All they do is getting foreign media outlets to publish articles about the investigation

If they have the "facts" like you claim they should've taken action against MR by now. Why don't they? MR HAS to answer instead of being silent if the FCID take action based on all these "facts they got", right?

Instead of doing that, why try to create an illusion of "valid facts" to prove their allegations to the general public based on MR not doing anything against the media outlet which published an article based on those "valid facts" provided to them by the FCID?

The cream of the joke is the government making enquiries "following the revelation made by the New York Times"!

Quote:
<At least $7.6 million was dispensed from China Harbor’s account at Standard Chartered Bank to affiliates of Mr. Rajapaksa’s campaign, according to a document, seen by The Times, from an active internal government investigation. The document details China Harbor’s bank account number — ownership of which was verified — and intelligence gleaned from questioning of the people to whom the checks were made out.
-NYT


Last edited by Hyaenidae; 06-30-2018 at 10:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#162)
Old
Dharatha's Avatar
Dharatha Dharatha is offline
Senior Member
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice
 
Posts: 11,094
Join Date: Dec 2006
06-30-2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
NYT claims those facts were obtained by the FCID; which begs the question why the FCID is sitting on this gold mine of information and do nothing about it. All they do is getting foreign media outlets to publish articles about the investigation

If they have the "facts" like you claim they should've taken action against MR by now. Why don't they? MR HAS to answer instead of being silent if the FCID take action based on all these "facts they got", right?

Instead of doing that, why try to create an illusion of "valid facts" to prove their allegations to the general public based on MR not doing anything against the media outlet which published an article based on those "valid facts" provided to them by the FCID?

The cream of the joke is the government making enquiries "following the revelation made by the New York Times"!

Is de NY times claming tht de article based on FCID investigations?
Reply With Quote
(#163)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,650
Join Date: Apr 2015
06-30-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
Is de NY times claming tht de article based on FCID investigations?
Quote:
<At least $7.6 million was dispensed from China Harbor’s account at Standard Chartered Bank to affiliates of Mr. Rajapaksa’s campaign, according to a document, seen by The Times, from an active internal government investigation. The document details China Harbor’s bank account number — ownership of which was verified — and intelligence gleaned from questioning of the people to whom the checks were made out.
-NYT
Reply With Quote
(#164)
Old
Silly point's Avatar
Silly point Silly point is offline
Senior Member
Silly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 21,034
Join Date: Apr 2011
06-30-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
Gota lankawata adharae manusayek wanna bae ...GOta 1991 marenna thiyena bayata udhdheth epa ratath epa kiyala America gihilla aiya janadhipathi wenakam aith lankawa paththa palate awe nathi minihek ratata adhara kiyala hithanna bae
හරි එහෙම උනා කියමුකෝ. ඒත් රටට අවශ්‍ය වෙලේ ඇවිත් වෙන්න ඕනේ වැඩේ කරලා දුන්නනේ. නැතුව වික්කමසින්හයා වගේ අවරුදු ගානක් පැරදී පැරදී ඉදල රටේ තියන දේවල් කාබාසිනියා කරලා, කොටින්ට රට පාවල දුන්නේ නෑනේ
Reply With Quote
(#165)
Old
Dharatha's Avatar
Dharatha Dharatha is offline
Senior Member
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice
 
Posts: 11,094
Join Date: Dec 2006
06-30-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
NYT claims those facts were obtained by the FCID; which begs the question why the FCID is sitting on this gold mine of information and do nothing about it. All they do is getting foreign media outlets to publish articles about the investigation

If they have the "facts" like you claim they should've taken action against MR by now. Why don't they? MR HAS to answer instead of being silent if the FCID take action based on all these "facts they got", right?

Instead of doing that, why try to create an illusion of "valid facts" to prove their allegations to the general public based on MR not doing anything against the media outlet which published an article based on those "valid facts" provided to them by the FCID?

The cream of the joke is the government making enquiries "following the revelation made by the New York Times"!

-NYT

Mahinda Is numb over de allegations We all could understand why
Reply With Quote
(#166)
Old
Dharatha's Avatar
Dharatha Dharatha is offline
Senior Member
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice
 
Posts: 11,094
Join Date: Dec 2006
06-30-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
-NYT
So ok it's based on a ongoing investigation report by de GOSL..So this agin shows de inability of this government to act against corruption...
Reply With Quote
(#167)
Old
Dharatha's Avatar
Dharatha Dharatha is offline
Senior Member
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice
 
Posts: 11,094
Join Date: Dec 2006
06-30-2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly point View Post
හරි එහෙම උනා කියමුකෝ. ඒත් රටට අවශ්‍ය වෙලේ ඇවිත් වෙන්න ඕනේ වැඩේ කරලා දුන්නනේ. නැතුව වික්කමසින්හයා වගේ අවරුදු ගානක් පැරදී පැරදී ඉදල රටේ තියන දේවල් කාබාසිනියා කරලා, කොටින්ට රට පාවල දුන්නේ නෑනේ
Hri ae kiyanne 1991 idan 2005 wenakam awrudu 14k ratata adharae nae aiya janadhipathi uba gasman ratata adharae athi una kiyana ekanae
Reply With Quote
(#168)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,650
Join Date: Apr 2015
06-30-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
So ok it's based on a ongoing investigation report by de GOSL..So this agin shows de inability of this government to act against corruption...
The only thing this government wants to do is to validate their own accusations through a foreign media outlet
Reply With Quote
(#169)
Old
GuneBhai's Avatar
GuneBhai GuneBhai is offline
Senior Member
GuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 18,218
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: 60 වත්ත
06-30-2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
Hri ae kiyanne 1991 idan 2005 wenakam awrudu 14k ratata adharae nae aiya janadhipathi uba gasman ratata adharae athi una kiyana ekanae
අවුරැදු 20 සේවා කාලයෙක් වැඩි කොටසක් කිසිම ප්රතිපත්තියක් නැති නායකයො යටතේ යුද්ද කරල අන්තිමට ගෝටාගේ ගුරැවරැ වෙච්ච කොබ්බෑකඩුව, විජයවිමලරත්ත වගේ නායකයොත් මැරිල ගියාම යුද්ද කරන්න හිතෙන්නේ කාටද?

පොන්සේකා නන් ඔය කාලේ හොරට පදක්කම් ගහගෙන උසස් වීමක් හදාගෙන කට්ට කන එකෙන් බේරැනා. නීතිගරැක ගෝටා වගේ මිනිස්සු ආමි එක දාලා ගියා. එහෙම ගිහින් රටට අනාගතයක් පේන්නෙ නැති නිසා පිටරටකට වෙලා කට්ට කෑවා. ‍
Reply With Quote
(#170)
Old
GuneBhai's Avatar
GuneBhai GuneBhai is offline
Senior Member
GuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 18,218
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: 60 වත්ත
06-30-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
The only thing this government wants to do is to validate their own accusations through a foreign media outlet
This is the international conspiracy perpetuated by Wimal all along machan.

They know that Ranil and the clan are going to loose badly in the next election. They are trying to salvage the situation now by doing media stunts like these. We can expect to find more absurd contents like this in the future.

Let's wait and watch. This is just the beginning. US has already made their move by replacing Atul Kashyap with that lady who was instrumental in confronting China in Nepal to the position as SL ambassador.

This is another great game and we are in the middle of battle ground.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2020, 2020 gota, 2020janadipati-rohan, 50kg කැරි දෙමලා, 50kg ගෙ අම්මා වේසි, 50kg demala wesige putha, fake news, horu, kilo50හෙ පොන්නයා, mada, rohanpallewatta2020, unp මඩ බලකාය, unp ලොල්ලෝ බයේ, unp ponnayo, us වහල්ලු, we want gota next, wesa sakkili baiiyo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright © 2006 - 2011 ElaKiri™ Beta2.Evo vBulletin, vBa iBproArcade Subdreamer I-Magic MKv

Page generated in 0.02920 seconds with 11 queries