ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Was LTTE ethical organization?
View Poll Results: Was LTTE ethical organization?
YES 10 9.43%
NO 84 79.25%
I don't know 8 7.55%
Maybe 4 3.77%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

(#71)
Old
LKuser is on a distinguished road

07-16-2018, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandey View Post
Dont make assholes famous by replying to useless threads!

So be it
(#72)
Old
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice

07-16-2018, 07:34 AM

'' There was no accusation of wartime rape crime including on enemy’s woman''

Dude they killed 1000s of innocent children n woman during de 30 odd yrs arms struggle..they attacked sri maha bodi n killed 100s of innocent pilgrims which included elderly,infants so all this argument labeling LTTE as freedom fighters is utter b&[email protected]

LTTE didn't rape female coz they wanted them to fight or go n kill them selfs as warking bombs I mean suicide bombs :p
(#73)
Old
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice

07-16-2018, 07:51 AM

Is there anything called ethical killing ? This has to be de jrk of de century :p
(#74)
Old
PMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura about

07-16-2018, 01:19 PM

Killing toddlers and innocent people are way worse than raping women at least raped ones got to live to tell their stories, according to your claims.
(#75)
Old

07-16-2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
'' There was no accusation of wartime rape crime including on enemy’s woman''

Dude they killed 1000s of innocent children n woman during de 30 odd yrs arms struggle..they attacked sri maha bodi n killed 100s of innocent pilgrims which included elderly,infants so all this argument labeling LTTE as freedom fighters is utter b&[email protected]

LTTE didn't rape female coz they wanted them to fight or go n kill them selfs as warking bombs I mean suicide bombs :p

I do agree. I wanted to clarify and get get clear idea then I can talk some pro-ltte who claimed mainly that LTTE never rape singalese
(#76)
Old
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold

07-16-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKuser View Post
I do agree. I wanted to clarify and get get clear idea then I can talk some pro-ltte who claimed mainly that LTTE never rape singalese
They never left anyone alive to tell the tale, that's what happened.

If they had no qualms with using their own pregnant women as suicide bombers then they certainly had no issues with raping the womenfolk of the enemy.
(#77)
Old

07-16-2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post

If they had no qualms with using their own pregnant women as suicide bombers then they certainly had no issues with raping the womenfolk of the enemy.

Do we have reported case? I'd like to know.
(#78)
Old
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold

07-16-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Do we have reported case? I'd like to know.
A reported case of what exactly? Them using pregnant women as suicide bombers?
(#79)
Old
Vandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of light

07-16-2018, 07:59 PM

Quote:
I am a citizen of Sri Lanka and I have the right of freedom of speech. You can't simply accuse as scam post. Face the fact and talk! A question: Was LTTE accuse for rape crime as SLA face?
every morning when you look in the mirror you will see the biggest moron on the planet i didn't know that mental institutions have wifi
(#80)
Old
GuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of light

07-16-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post

First off is the unavailability of Sinhalese women for them to have sex with. Secondly, they already had many opportunities to have sex with their own women cadres. Specially unit leaders. Also, there was some sort of discipline among the LTTE cadres which might have prohibited them from raping civilians. Specially Tamil ones.