ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Was LTTE ethical organization?
View Poll Results: Was LTTE ethical organization?
YES 10 9.43%
NO 84 79.25%
I don't know 8 7.55%
Maybe 4 3.77%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

(#81)
Old
GuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of light

07-16-2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKuser View Post
I do agree. I wanted to clarify and get get clear idea then I can talk some pro-ltte who claimed mainly that LTTE never rape singalese
maybe there dick's weren't long enough....
(#82)
Old
PMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura about

07-16-2018, 08:20 PM

This guy only sees what he wants to hear. No point of talking to this Ahole. @LKuser is it ethical to kill innocent people ? is it?
(#83)
Old
LKuser is on a distinguished road

07-16-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMMM View Post
This guy only sees what he wants to hear. No point of talking to this Ahole. @LKuser is it ethical to kill innocent people ? is it?

If u can't give reference, shut ur asshole and leave from this topic.
(#84)
Old
PMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura aboutPMMM has a spectacular aura about

07-16-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
If u can't give reference, shut ur asshole and leave from this topic.
This is not the Eelam, you can't ask me to leave fuckin puligal.
(#85)
Old
LKuser is on a distinguished road

07-17-2018, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMMM View Post
This is not the Eelam, you can't ask me to leave fuckin puligal.

You may fuck puligal or what else. Otherwise, you can continue. But U are not capable for healthier discussion. If it is a research, you cannot answer like this kinda amateur
(#86)
Old
TommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of light

07-17-2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
You may fuck puligal or what else. Otherwise, you can continue. But U are not capable for healthier discussion. If it is a research, you cannot answer like this kinda amateur
These brainwashed LTTE shitheads behaving like professors, but still they don't know their brains are rotten from fake news and false facts entered by someone else.
(#87)
Old
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice

07-17-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:
I do agree. I wanted to clarify and get get clear idea then I can talk some pro-ltte who claimed mainly that LTTE never rape singalese
To start with ur pro ltte thts why ur posting stuff like this..

Ltte wanted to whip out Sinhalese so they killed innocent ppl in so called borderline villages..ltte send out fear waves to GOSL by targeting innocent villages in so called borderline villages..They basically hacked to death infants,elderly n female which were least protected..
(#88)
Old
channaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to allchannaq4 is a name known to all

07-17-2018, 08:20 AM

https://www.google.lk/search?q=ltte+...w=1362&bih=810

puss huthek wage kiyawanne nathuwa balapan meka
(#89)
Old
Vandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of light

07-17-2018, 08:25 AM

me : Hitler was a bad man
ass hole : give me a reference
(#90)
Old
Vandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of light

07-17-2018, 08:28 AM

me : trump is the US president
ass hole : give me a reference