ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Jokes
Reload this Page Dialog-Sengawunu-geeya

(#11)
Old
Awrudu Games 2017 - Winners
Executer has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud ofExecuter has much to be proud of

10-19-2017, 04:22 PM

(#12)
Old
hiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to behold

10-19-2017, 04:37 PM

(#13)
Old
Simon_de_Mariya is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry 10-19-2017, 05:01 PM

One thing is clear.. Sri Lankans are highly creative when it comes to the commenting on FB..
(#14)
Old
jhmtissera is a jewel in the roughjhmtissera is a jewel in the roughjhmtissera is a jewel in the roughjhmtissera is a jewel in the roughjhmtissera is a jewel in the roughjhmtissera is a jewel in the rough

10-19-2017, 05:04 PM

Bump
(#15)
Old
B_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to behold

10-20-2017, 07:47 PM

bump
(#16)
Old
B_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to beholdB_i_n_g_o is a splendid one to behold

10-21-2017, 09:17 AM

bump
(#17)
Old
SP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to allSP22614 is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to SP22614
10-21-2017, 09:23 AM

LOLLLL
(#18)
Old

10-21-2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP22614 View Post
LOLLLL