Reload this Page Mobile APP

(#11)
Old
slmx is an unknown quantity at this point

11-14-2017, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyuru4u View Post
so send the information bro lets do it
Machan working as a judge in the a motor racing federation in Oman Muscat, we are having an event called DRIFT championship so for this event we are planing to make a mobile app for 4 judges and give them Android TABS to mark the points for each drivers,

that means i will be the operating the main server which is running from a LAPTOP and all 4 judges who giving points will come to my LAPTOP server and can output as a PDF or a Excel sheet

example:

Car no. 1 will go inside the track to do drifting,
1st judge will give points for the smoke
2nd judge will give points for the style
3rd judge will give points for the drift distance
4th judge will give points for the car handling

all the judges will use a single app to enter there points and each driver finis there run the whole points table have to be in a excel accordingly to the Car No.

hope you understand it,

please PM me your contact details we can discuss by IMO or any massenger,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKvm-AP8J88

Thanks,

Last edited by slmx; 11-14-2017 at 10:57 PM.
(#12)
Old
Sheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of lightSheenmax is a glorious beacon of light

11-14-2017, 11:19 PM

BUMP
(#13)
Old
DJCK is a jewel in the roughDJCK is a jewel in the roughDJCK is a jewel in the roughDJCK is a jewel in the roughDJCK is a jewel in the roughDJCK is a jewel in the roughDJCK is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Skype™ to DJCK
11-15-2017, 01:32 AM

bump
(#14)
Old
Iron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to beholdIron Monger is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Monger
11-15-2017, 05:39 AM

bump
(#15)
Old
slmx is an unknown quantity at this point

11-16-2017, 02:52 PM

kawruth nedda machan meekata help ekak ganna...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmx View Post
Machan working as a judge in the a motor racing federation in Oman Muscat, we are having an event called DRIFT championship so for this event we are planing to make a mobile app for 4 judges and give them Android TABS to mark the points for each drivers,

that means i will be the operating the main server which is running from a LAPTOP and all 4 judges who giving points will come to my LAPTOP server and can output as a PDF or a Excel sheet

example:

Car no. 1 will go inside the track to do drifting,
1st judge will give points for the smoke
2nd judge will give points for the style
3rd judge will give points for the drift distance
4th judge will give points for the car handling

all the judges will use a single app to enter there points and each driver finis there run the whole points table have to be in a excel accordingly to the Car No.

hope you understand it,

please PM me your contact details we can discuss by IMO or any massenger,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKvm-AP8J88

Thanks,
(#16)
Old
Terra Nova is a jewel in the roughTerra Nova is a jewel in the roughTerra Nova is a jewel in the roughTerra Nova is a jewel in the roughTerra Nova is a jewel in the roughTerra Nova is a jewel in the rough

11-16-2017, 03:17 PM

bump