ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page KPMG - IT consultant

(#1)
Old
malena is on a distinguished road

KPMG - IT consultant - 11-14-2017, 06:30 PM

KPMG eke wada karana aya innawa nam me job eka gana danna aya kiyawanda ??? job profile . salaries ect
(#2)
Old
JokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of light

11-14-2017, 06:35 PM

bp
(#3)
Old
LalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of lightLalaJ is a glorious beacon of light

11-14-2017, 06:47 PM

bump
(#4)
Old
malena is on a distinguished road

11-14-2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaJ View Post
bump
thanks
(#5)
Old
hiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to beholdhiphoprock is a splendid one to behold

11-14-2017, 07:24 PM

bump
(#6)
Old
saja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of lightsaja is a glorious beacon of light

11-14-2017, 11:55 PM

up
(#7)
Old
Marlon is on a distinguished road

11-15-2017, 12:33 AM

KPMG kiyanne nam world famous audit firm ekak danna tharamin. man ekaparak athulata giya inerview ekkakata environment eka nam mata alluwe na.. kukul kotuwak wagehh.. audit firms ewage wenna athi but inside environment ekanam IT company eak wage nam neweh.. salary gana nam nodanii
(#8)
Old
SANJEEWAI has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Up Working in BIG 4s - 11-15-2017, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malena View Post
KPMG eke wada karana aya innawa nam me job eka gana danna aya kiyawanda ??? job profile . salaries ect
Good place to begin your career to gain big 4 exposure. this will definitely help you if you are planning to work abroad since that would be a definite advantage to find a job when you are from a country like SL. I was working as a BT while im reading for my degree and i joined as a system auditor in KPMG. Then i was in PWC and a local bank in SL & now I m getting 4k in ME. Just think big.

Last edited by SANJEEWAI; 11-15-2017 at 01:33 AM.
(#9)
Old
bigsmoke239 has a spectacular aura aboutbigsmoke239 has a spectacular aura aboutbigsmoke239 has a spectacular aura about

11-15-2017, 06:42 AM

ane manda eke inna ewun okkomala hariyata Alienla wage ban. melo rahak ne
(#10)
Old
JokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of lightJokerFan is a glorious beacon of light

11-15-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANJEEWAI View Post
Good place to begin your career to gain big 4 exposure. this will definitely help you if you are planning to work abroad since that would be a definite advantage to find a job when you are from a country like SL. I was working as a BT while im reading for my degree and i joined as a system auditor in KPMG. Then i was in PWC and a local bank in SL & now I m getting 4k in ME. Just think big.
What are PWC and ME ?