ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page ෆොටෝ අප්ලෝඩ් උදව්

(#1)
Old
නෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of light

cool ෆොටෝ අප්ලෝඩ් උදව් - 07-29-2019, 09:25 PM

කිරියට ෆොටොස් අප්ලෝඩ් කරන විදිහ step by step කියල දීපන්කො දන්න එකෙක්.

බොහොම ස්තූතියි.
(#2)
Old
Dr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to behold

07-29-2019, 09:28 PM

imgur.com දාලා ලින්ක් එක කොපි පේස්ට් කරපන්කෝ..අනික මේකට අප්ලෝඩ් කරන්න පුලුවන් පෝටෝ එකක උපරිම සයිස් එක 97kb
(#3)
Old
kellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant future

07-29-2019, 09:29 PM

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248640
(#4)
Old
kellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant future

07-29-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Amdan View Post
imgur.com දාලා ලින්ක් එක කොපි පේස්ට් කරපන්කෝ..අනික මේකට අප්ලෝඩ් කරන්න පුලුවන් පෝටෝ එකක උපරිම සයිස් එක 97kb
(#5)
Old
Dr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to beholdDr.Amdan is a splendid one to behold

07-29-2019, 09:38 PM

s = Small Square (90×90)
b = Big Square (160×160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160×160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320×320)
l = Large Thumbnail (640×640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024×1024)

//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Os.jpg

//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Oss
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osb
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Ost
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osm
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osl
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osh

පෝටෝ එකේ සයිස් එක වෙනස් කරපන් මෙහෙම.
(#6)
Old
නෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of lightනෝටි බබා is a glorious beacon of light

Up 07-29-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellsupun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellsupun View Post
(#7)
Old
euler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to alleuler is a name known to all

07-29-2019, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by නෝටි බබා View Post
කිරියට ෆොටොස් අප්ලෝඩ් කරන විදිහ step by step කියල දීපන්කො දන්න එකෙක්.

බොහොම ස්තූතියි.

download & Install this

https://getsharex.com/

anything you can upload by right clicking. screenshots can be uploaded by 2-3 clicks.

You have sim(click on insert picture icon and paste the url.

that's it
(#8)
Old

Love 07-29-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:
s = Small Square (90×90)
b = Big Square (160×160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160×160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320×320)
l = Large Thumbnail (640×640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024×1024)

//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Os.jpg

//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Oss
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osb
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Ost
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osm
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osl
//i.imgur.com/9ZC02Osh

පෝටෝ එකේ සයිස් එක වෙනස් කරපන් මෙහෙම.
(#9)
Old

laugh 07-29-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euler View Post

download & Install this

https://getsharex.com/

anything you can upload by right clicking. screenshots can be uploaded by 2-3 clicks.

You have sim(click on insert picture icon and paste the url.

that's it
Thank you machan
(#10)
Old

07-29-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by නෝටි බබා View Post