ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page ! IEEE login help :( !

(#11)
Old
kasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nice

Send a message via AIM to kasun1986 Send a message via MSN to kasun1986 Send a message via Yahoo to kasun1986 Send a message via Skype™ to kasun1986
03-12-2010, 06:26 PM

umba dannawane lokka magawa thiyenawanam mama umbata thread open karanna denne nehe
(#12)
Old
NoughtyLuke is just really niceNoughtyLuke is just really niceNoughtyLuke is just really niceNoughtyLuke is just really niceNoughtyLuke is just really niceNoughtyLuke is just really niceNoughtyLuke is just really nice

Send a message via Yahoo to NoughtyLuke Send a message via Skype™ to NoughtyLuke
03-12-2010, 06:31 PM

aiyo even i dnt hav it
(#13)
Old
eranga_m is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to eranga_m
03-12-2010, 06:34 PM

I thought SLIIT students are given access to online databases. Is it not?

Anyway, post the link of the research paper on this thread and try asking x-pert, as usual. He can probably get it for you.

Else, try calling British Council and American Information Resource Center to see if they have access. I'm not sure about IEEE but they do have access to some databases.

Last edited by eranga_m; 03-12-2010 at 06:57 PM.
(#14)
Old
Djram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to all

Send a message via Yahoo to Djram Send a message via Skype™ to Djram
03-12-2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranga_m View Post
I thought SLIIT students are given access to online databases. Is it not?

Anyway, post the link of the research paper on this thread and try asking x-pert, as usual. He can probably get it for you.

Else, try calling British Council and American Information Resource Center to see if they have access. I'm not sure about IEEE but they do have access to some databases.
thank you very much bro
i highly appreciate ur reply
u guys are the best ones in EK
(#15)
Old
Djram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to all

03-12-2010, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasun1986 View Post
umba dannawane lokka magawa thiyenawanam mama umbata thread open karanna denne nehe
man dannawa lokka
dats why ur ma best frend
(#16)
Old
ac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of lightac2000 is a glorious beacon of light

03-12-2010, 08:48 PM

srry...
(#17)
Old
eranga_m is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to eranga_m
03-12-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djram View Post
thank you very much bro
i highly appreciate ur reply
u guys are the best ones in EK
No problem. The institute I study at doesn't provide databases facility too. But I've always been able to get valuable research papers for my assignments thanks to EK members helping in that thread.

I forgot to mention OptiplexFx and upe. They'll be helpful in finding materials too.

Also for your information, IEEE, ACM, sagepub, Springerlink, sciencedirect databases are free to browse (only requires premium access to download fulltexts). So you have to do your research, find your papers and collect the links which you won't be able to download as a free user and post the links on the thread I gave you. You see, most of those people are already busy with their studies so they can't afford time to do a research of another.

Hope you got an idea of how things happen there. Good luck with the project
(#18)
Old
Ranhiru will become famous soon enoughRanhiru will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Ranhiru Send a message via Yahoo to Ranhiru
03-12-2010, 09:16 PM

Machan umbata ona paper eke name eka deepan with the author
Ill try to get it for you k

P.S : It MIGHT be Monday when i reply you back... So if u need in a big hurry, keep trying wit someone else too k
(#19)
Old

03-12-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranhiru View Post
Machan umbata ona paper eke name eka deepan with the author
Ill try to get it for you k
I wrote on ur wall friend
(#20)
Old

03-12-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranga_m View Post
No problem. The institute I study at doesn't provide databases facility too. But I've always been able to get valuable research papers for my assignments thanks to EK members helping in that thread.

I forgot to mention OptiplexFx and upe. They'll be helpful in finding materials too.

Also for your information, IEEE, ACM, sagepub, Springerlink, sciencedirect databases are free to browse (only requires premium access to download fulltexts). So you have to do your research, find your papers and collect the links which you won't be able to download as a free user and post the links on the thread I gave you. You see, most of those people are already busy with their studies so they can't afford time to do a research of another.

Hope you got an idea of how things happen there. Good luck with the project

Great bro
Thanks for ur big help
I dunno how to thank you