ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Dental Fillings

(#31)
Old
ferdelance is on a distinguished road

06-26-2019, 01:33 PM

I am referring to what My DR said. anyways thanks for the links.
(#32)
Old
Vaharai has a spectacular aura aboutVaharai has a spectacular aura aboutVaharai has a spectacular aura aboutVaharai has a spectacular aura about

06-26-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdelance View Post
I am referring to what My DR said. anyways thanks for the links.
Thank you for the input.
(#33)
Old
dath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud of

06-26-2019, 02:00 PM

dont do amalgams. they contains Mercury & they will have secondary caries after few years.Amalgam is actually out of practice now. I used to call it a filling from the ear of Kashapa buddha.
ask your dentist to do glass Inomers or nano hybrid composites for fillings or multi-layered fillings of above two.
(#34)
Old
hichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to beholdhichchiputha is a splendid one to behold

06-26-2019, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dath kimbula View Post
dont do amalgams. they contains Mercury & they will have secondary caries after few years.Amalgam is actually out of practice now. I used to call it a filling from the ear of Kashapa buddha.
ask your dentist to do glass Inomers or nano hybrid composites for fillings or multi-layered fillings of above two.
inbox full ayye
(#35)
Old
dath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud of

06-26-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hichchiputha View Post
inbox full ayye
wait a min. machan I will clear it.....
oka kohoma clear kalath dawas deka yadddi aye full....
(#36)
Old
Vaharai has a spectacular aura aboutVaharai has a spectacular aura aboutVaharai has a spectacular aura aboutVaharai has a spectacular aura about

06-26-2019, 08:41 PM

Quote:

Amalgams nam LKR 1000 kata karala dennam kiwwa.

Mama composite walin fill kara bn. Composite wala mona ekata ayath ekakda kiyanna nam danne naha. LKR 2,000 wage giye.
Haritama datha hoyagena torch ekak dathata gahala baluwoth nam podi wenasak therenawa. Nathuwanam ithin wenasak hoyanna amaruyi.
Passe color eka wenas wunoth thama awula.
(#37)
Old
ruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to behold

06-26-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaharai View Post
(#38)
Old
Boomslang is a jewel in the roughBoomslang is a jewel in the roughBoomslang is a jewel in the roughBoomslang is a jewel in the roughBoomslang is a jewel in the roughBoomslang is a jewel in the roughBoomslang is a jewel in the rough

06-26-2019, 10:57 PM

ටික කාලයක් යනකන් සෙන්සොඩ්යින්, ක්ලෝගාඩ් වලින් දත් මදින්න එපා, ඩොකා කිව්වේ.
(#39)
Old
Emios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of light

06-26-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Lankawe dentistlata bada yayda danne owa ahala
(#40)
Old
Caps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to allCaps Lock is a name known to all

06-26-2019, 11:16 PM

Bump