ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page ~~~Software Help Desk [Request Your Softwares Here]~~~

(#101)
Old
kasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nice

Send a message via AIM to kasun1986 Send a message via MSN to kasun1986 Send a message via Yahoo to kasun1986 Send a message via Skype™ to kasun1986
11-28-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minudil2000 View Post
hmmmmmmm mona karannada.. thanks for trying...
anyway if u hv that kind of sw to record ".rm" files .. please upload..

Ok bro I'm here to help...
mata oyata ona monawage software ekak da kiyala kiyanna
oyata ona mona wage deyak karannada kiyala kiyanna...
(#102)
Old
KGP is on a distinguished road

11-28-2009, 06:23 PM

Guys mata Win Rar hoyala denna puluwanda? man gawa thiyenne trial version ekak..
(#103)
Old
kasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nicekasun1986 is just really nice

Send a message via AIM to kasun1986 Send a message via MSN to kasun1986 Send a message via Yahoo to kasun1986 Send a message via Skype™ to kasun1986
11-28-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGP View Post
Guys mata Win Rar hoyala denna puluwanda? man gawa thiyenne trial version ekak..
WINRAR 3.90 PRO FINAL PROFESSIONAL EDITION [ZIP]

INSTALLATION:

Install Info.
1. Uninstall any previous version of WinRAR!
2.And Click install on this setup of WinRAR...
4.thats it you are done! Now come back to this forum and posts THANKS for me!

WinRAR 3.90 Full Activated Edition + x32 + x64 + key!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/301862588/winrar_3.90_PRO_final_activated_latest_akhilesh910.rar

x32 and x64 Bit Editions + Key!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/269129469/Winrar_3.90_akhilesh910_x32_and_x64_full.zip
Exclusive 32-BIT Edition!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/269085652/Winrar_3.90pro_final_akhilesh910.zip
(#104)
Old
minudil2000 will become famous soon enoughminudil2000 will become famous soon enough

11-28-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasun1986 View Post

Ok bro I'm here to help...
mata oyata ona monawage software ekak da kiyala kiyanna
oyata ona mona wage deyak karannada kiyala kiyanna...
thing is this..i want to download and play (offline) some songs where there file extension is .rm or .ram (streaming audio)..

so i got to knw that mini stream player is a tool for doing it..(news came from a elakiri thread..) then i dl. but it gives chance for only one song.

so.. if u hv a sw that can be done the same thing..that's it....
(#105)
Old
KGP is on a distinguished road

11-28-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasun1986 View Post
WINRAR 3.90 PRO FINAL PROFESSIONAL EDITION [ZIP]

INSTALLATION:

Install Info.
1. Uninstall any previous version of WinRAR!
2.And Click install on this setup of WinRAR...
4.thats it you are done! Now come back to this forum and posts THANKS for me!

WinRAR 3.90 Full Activated Edition + x32 + x64 + key!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/301862588/winrar_3.90_PRO_final_activated_latest_akhilesh910.rar

x32 and x64 Bit Editions + Key!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/269129469/Winrar_3.90_akhilesh910_x32_and_x64_full.zip
Exclusive 32-BIT Edition!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/269085652/Winrar_3.90pro_final_akhilesh910.zip
I won't stop saying thanks bro..... Rep +
(#106)
Old
Djram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to all

Send a message via Yahoo to Djram Send a message via Skype™ to Djram
11-28-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGP View Post
I won't stop saying thanks bro..... Rep +
Onna kassata rep galanawoooo ela ela thread eka nagala yanawa ape
(#107)
Old
සුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really niceසුදු මහත්තයා is just really nice

11-28-2009, 06:36 PM

Stealing the crown from WinZip, the previously undisputed king of file compression apps, WinRAR is a must-have in any modern-day PC toolkit. The application not only includes support for extracting

virtually any kind of file compression format, it also boasts a no-nonsense approach to reducing file sizes.
x32 and x64 bit versions included!

FEATURES IN WINRAR 3.90 PRO FINAL:

This archive contains the WinRAR multifunctional integrated archive manager.

WinRAR features:

* WinRAR introduces an original compression algorithm. It provides high compression ratios on executable files, object libraries, large text files, etc.

* WinRAR offers an optional compression algorithm highly optimized for multimedia data.

* WinRAR supports files and archives up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 bytes in size, about 9000PB. The number of archived files is unlimited
for all practical purposes.

* WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP 2.0 archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7Z archives.

* WinRAR supports NTFS file security and data streams.

* WinRAR offers both a classic interactive Windows interface and the command line interface.

* WinRAR provides functionality for creating a 'solid' archive, which can raise the compression ratio by 10% - 50% over more common methods, particularly when packing large numbers of small files.

* WinRAR offers the ability to create and change SFX archives using default and external SFX modules.

* WinRAR offers the ability to create a multi-volume archive as SFX.

* WinRAR offers a number of service functions, such as setting a password, adding archive and file comments. Even physically damaged archives may be paired and an archive may be locked to prevent

further changes.

Languages:
English, Spanish, German

WinRAR supports the following formats:
RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, 7-Zip

WHATS NEW IN WINRAR 3.90 PRO FINAL?

1. WinRAR version for Windows x64 is available. If you use Windows x64, it is strongly recommended to install 64 bit WinRAR version. It provides a higher performance and better shell integration

than 32 bit version.

2. RAR compression speed is improved for multi-core and multi-CPU systems. This improvement is most noticeable in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.

3. "Remove duplicate folders from extraction path" option in "Settings/Compression" dialog is replaced by more universal "Remove redundant folders from extraction path" option. This option will

eliminate redundant archive name based folders from extraction path if you unpack an archive with "Extract to DestName\" context menu command and if archive root folder contains only one folder and

no files.

4. Changes in "Extraction path and options" dialog:

a) "New folder" button creates a new subfolder in selected folder;

b) F2 key renames a selected folder in the folders tree;

c) F5 key updated the tree pane contents;

d) Del key removes a selected folder in the folders tree.

5. You can enable "Show seconds" option in "Settings/File list" dialog if you wish to see seconds in file dates in file list in WinRAR shell.

6. "Where to check for SFX archives" options group in "Settings/Integration/Context menus items" dialog lets you to control processing of SFX archives in context menus. For example, if you

frequently right click ".exe" files on slow network disks, you can turn off "Network disks" options to minimize the delay before displaying the context menu.

7. If you sort files by name in the file list in WinRAR shell, WinRAR will use the new logical file name sorting, same as in Windows Explorer, considering digits in file names by their numerical

value. So files will be sorted as 1.txt, 2.txt, 10.txt instead of previous 1.txt, 10.txt, 2.txt. This new sort behavior is available in Windows XP Service Pack 2 and newer.

8. Ctrl+W key combination can be used to close the main WinRAR window also as WinRAR viewer windows. "View as Windows text" shortcut in WinRAR viewer changed from Ctrl+W to Ctrl+I.

9. New command line switch -r- disables recursion completely. So 'rar a -r- arc dirname' command will add only the empty dirname folder and ignore its contents. By default, if dirname does not

include wildcards, RAR adds its contents even if -r switch is not specified.

10. If used when extracting, the new command line switch -ai forces RAR to ignore file attributes. When using this switch, extracted files will always have attributes assigned by operating system

to a newly created file by default.

11. If output file name is not specified in "cw" command, console RAR will send comment data to stdout.

12. When compressing stdin data with -si[name] switch, RAR sets modification time of archived entry to current system time. Previous RAR versions did not fill this field, resulting in meaningless

modification time for stdin.

13. Message displayed when you place the mouse cursor on WinRAR tray icon includes the archive name now. Previously only time left and total percent were displayed for archiving operations.

14. New 'Shutdown' variable in 'Software\WinRAR\Policy' registry key allows to disable "Turn PC off when done" option for security reasons. Read "Configuration settings/Registry variables" for more

details.

15. Better shell extension performance. Now WinRAR context menu will be more responsive when working with thousands of selected files.

16. Improved compatibility with high DPI Windows display mode.

17. Bugs fixed:

a) WinRAR could fail to open tar or tar.gz archive if such archive contained a file larger than 8 GB;

b) WinRAR context menu did not work properly in Windows 7 beta if icons in context menus were enabled and user clicked a file inside of Windows 7 Library folder;

c) previous WinRAR versions failed to rename files having 5 or more continuous spaces in the name. WinRAR shell does not display such spaces for safety reasons, because they can hide an actual file

extension. But this security measure prevented the rename command to work properly.

http://hotfile.com/dl/18006614/37439...vated.rar.html
Winrar_3.90_x32_and_x64_full

http://hotfile.com/dl/18006617/1a877..._full.rar.html
(#108)
Old

11-28-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
thing is this..i want to download and play (offline) some songs where there file extension is .rm or .ram (streaming audio)..
so i got to knw that mini stream player is a tool for doing it..(news came from a elakiri thread..) then i dl. but it gives chance for only one song.
so.. if u hv a sw that can be done the same thing..that's it....
u mean you want to play rm/ram files?
so install Real Alternatives codec pack or Real Player

Real Player v.11.0.9.372 Gold Premium Multi-Media

Real Player plays all major media formats including RealVideo, RealAudio, Windows Media and Quicktime. This makes it easier for end users to decide on the media they want to access, not the format or software. We take universality a step further by providing RealPlayers for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix, mobile phones, portable devices, set top boxes, DVD players and gaming consoles.

Fast Facts about the New Real Player:
* Consumers can use the innovative, single-click process to quickly download and save videos for later enjoyment.
* Consumers can download multiple videos simultaneously with RealPlayer, allowing people to save time and easily multitask. Users can also start downloading in the middle of watching a video, and the entire video will be captured.
* Consumers don’t need to worry about video format compatibility issues — the new RealPlayer supports videos created in the most popular formats, including Flash, Windows Media, QuickTime, and Real.
* Consumers can easily burn videos to CD (or to DVD, using RealPlayer Plus). The Video CD format used by RealPlayer can be played in most DVD players.
* Consumers can send links of their favorite videos to their friends with a convenient “Share with a Friend” feature. The link that arrives in their friends’ email will direct them to the online source of the video content their friend downloaded.
* RealPlayer supports both downloading and recording for popular streaming format (Windows Media, Real, and QuickTime)
* RealPlayer will only download/record video that is not protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) systems.
* RealPlayer features an improved look and feel, a streamlined installation process and faster video playback.
* RealPlayer will first be released for Windows, and will work with both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Real plans a version for the Mac to be released later in the year
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135529231/Real_Player_11.0.9.372_Gold_Premium_SO_SA.rar
(#109)
Old
minudil2000 will become famous soon enoughminudil2000 will become famous soon enough

11-28-2009, 06:41 PM

no kasun.. i hv that player.. u knw i want to dl them and play it in offline by converting it to mp3
(#110)
Old

11-28-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
no kasun.. i hv that player.. u knw i want to dl them and play it in offline by converting it to mp3
machan u can DL rm/ram files by any Downloader.. then use this tool

Video Convert Premier 8.3.0.2000

Video Convert Premier 8.3.0.2000 - 55 MB

Faster, better, more: that’s what Video Convert Premier is all about. It can burn and convert to AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV and any other most used video formats. It's also compatible with DVD burning. It's a home video software that meets requirements for watching movies in a home theater or storing them on a PC.

Here's what you can do:* Converting Between All Video Formats – Convert between all most-used video formats, such as AVI (DivX, XviD, etc), MPEG 1,2 and 4, QuickTime, Real Video, WMV and DVD, SVCD, VCD.* Burning onto DVDs – Create DVDs from video files of all supported formats to watch them on your home DVD player with friends and family.* Original Video Playing – Control and play videos on DV, log cam, web cam, VHS, VCR and online video streams.* Extracting Audio – Extract audio tracks from video and save them onto different files.

Download :
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/305573437/Video_Convert_Premier_v8.3.0.2000.rar