ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Sports
Reload this Page ..::Football IV::..

(#8851)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

08-13-2017, 01:48 AM

I'll start planning to play with nine or 10 men! – Conte admits Chelsea lost their heads

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte admits his players lost their cool as they were reduced to nine men in a shock 3-2 Premier League defeat to Burnley.

The champions suffered their first opening-day loss for 19 years after failing to recover from a first half that saw Gary Cahill sent off before Burnley raced into a three-goal lead, courtesy of Sam Vokes' double and a superb Stephen Ward strike.

Alvaro Morata almost inspired a comeback as a second-half substitute, scoring before setting up a late strike for David Luiz, a goal that came after Cesc Fabregas' removal for a second yellow had seen Chelsea reduced to nine men.

Conte was proud of the second-half effort, but acknowledged Chelsea lost their heads after Cahill saw red, a period in which Fabregas got his first booking for sarcastically applauding referee Craig Pawson, who came under pressure from the home players and supporters.

"The sending off of Cahill was a key moment, because to play the rest of the game with 10 and then nine men is not easy," Conte told Sky Sports, referencing the FA Cup final and Community Shield, when Chelsea also had players sent off.

"In the last three official games we have finished with nine or 10 men. I have to try to adapt a new system and to anticipate this situation of playing with nine or 10 men in the next game.

"I don't want to comment on the referee, absolutely not. We tried until the end to reach a good result against Burnley - it was a pity because our fight in the second half was very good. "But our first half we kept losing our heads - after the red card we lost our heads a bit, conceded three goals and then it's very difficult to change the final result.

"We must focus on working very hard with these players. As for the transfer market, the club is trying to do the best. I am not worried, I am ready to fight with these players. "I repeat: it is important for us to be concentrated on our work, to be focused every day in training and to try to work in our best way. No excuses."

The Chelsea boss also dismissed the idea this result will send a message the board needs to be active in the final few weeks of the transfer window in order to bring in new reinforcements. "But why this question? You are not satisfied with my starting XI? You don’t know me very well," Conte said.

"You can see that in our pre-season, in every friendly game I played the best formation and it happened also today, because my choice was to put the players we have in this moment."I don’t this appetite for someone to send a message. Why do I have to send a message? Why?

"I want to win. I want to win today. I wanted to win not to send a message to my club."
(#8852)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

08-13-2017, 10:02 AM

Hart wanted permanent move away from Manchester City

Joe Hart has admitted that going out on loan again was not his ideal situation. The goalkeeper is set to return to the Premier League with West Ham on Sunday, having joined the club on a season-long deal from Manchester City after spending last term with Torino.And while he's happy to have a place to play, the successive loans have left him lacking a sense of direction.

"The permanent move was going to be difficult," Hart said to Sky Sports. "I don't think there were too many options for me to go on a permanent, if any. That was my ideal situation.

"When you've asked me questions I've always answered honestly, and ideally I wanted to be signing a permanent deal somewhere so I could set my life up and have a direction.

"When you become a professional footballer there is no written contract that says you have to play first-team football."It's a job at the end of the day but there are a lot of us, myself included, who just love playing football and I'm just lucky that it's my job.

"It's a short career. The money side of it is great and it is important, but at the end of the day I'm a young guy, I want to play football, that's all I want to do. If going on loan is what needs to happen then for me that's fine.

"The game moves quickly, there are plenty of people who have been in my situation and you have two choices. You can either moan about it and you can make smart comments and try to work out why it was done, or you can just get on with it. I've taken the latter."

While the loan move isn't the exact path Hart wanted to take, he knows that playing regularly is the only way to stay in contention for a place with the England squad, with the Three Lions currently blessed with a number of top options.

"I'm trying to make a point to Slaven Bilic, he's my coach," Hart said. "I'm trying to make my point to Gareth Southgate, they're my coaches, they're the people whose opinions I care about.

"I've always said the standard of 'keepers in England is very high. It's a privileged position to play for the country. Every single time I've put on that number one jersey I have been very proud and very excited for what comes with it."
(#8853)
Old

08-13-2017, 10:04 AM

Kompany sees improvement over last season for Manchester City

Vincent Kompany believes Manchester City have already taken a step forward in the new season after seeing off Brighton and Hove Albion in their Premier League opener.

City saw numerous waves of attack break up as a stubborn Brighton defence held out until the 70th minute when Dale Stephens' error in possession opened up space for Sergio Aguero to score.

Lewis Dunk's own-goal soon after gave City a comfortable margin of victory in an opening weekend that has seen Arsenal concede three at home to Leicester, Liverpool draw at Watford and champions Chelsea lose to Burnley.

Failing to win against the likes of Leicester, Stoke and Middlesbrough contributed to City's title charge fizzling out last term and, having once again been installed as pre-season favourites, Kompany believes new-found patience and grit make Pep Guardiola's side a greater threat.

The skipper told BT Sport : "We had to be patient first half, they were defending really well. They were organised and you could see they had a clear game plan, but we've got quality and eventually it made the difference.

"Talking about attacking options - we know it in training of course because we have to face [Aguero] every day."But the season is going to be long and today was an improvement on a lot of things we did last season.

"We had a five-minute spell where we were under pressure. We put our bodies in, we made some important tackles and eventually we got the goal because we were patient. "Ultimately [we have] a lot of positive things to take from this game and we kind of built on the pre-season we had."

Guardiola plumped for a 3-5-2 system, with Aguero and Gabriel Jesus paired in attack, while Kyle Walker and Danilo provided wide support from wing-back.The former Tottenham man was named man-of-the match for a persistent display on the right flank and was happy to begin his City career on a winning note.

"We knew what their game plan was going to be - to sit back and defend," he added."Probably a draw would have been good result for them but we needed a win. Opening day of season, it's always good to get off to a good start so we're happy."

On the change between life under Guardiola and Mauricio Pochettino, he added: "It's different. They both have their certain way of managing and how they want to play but it's positive.

"I'm enjoying working with the lads, everyone's been welcoming. Being at one club for eight, nine years it's a big change for me but I'm enjoying my football.
(#8854)
Old

08-13-2017, 10:05 AM

'Virgil is an important part of the club' - Pellegrino hoping Van Dijk can be reintegrated with Saints

Mauricio Pellegrino hopes the Virgil van Dijk transfer saga will have a happy ending for Southampton, despite the Dutch defender handing in a transfer request.

Van Dijk was heavily linked with a move to Liverpool earlier in the transfer window, but the Anfield outlet dropped their interest and apologised after being accused of allegedly tapping up the 26-year-old.However, the rumours have failed to disappear and Van Dijk looked to try and force a move away in a statement ahead of the new Premier League season.

The defender said he was left with "no alternative" after being fined two weeks' wages by the club and seeing "enquiries from multiple top clubs consistently rebuffed".Van Dijk did not feature under new boss Pellegrino throughout pre-season and was again absent as the Saints opened their Premier League campaign with a 0-0 draw with Swansea City at St Mary's Stadium.

Speaking after the draw Pellegrino talked of his hope that a resolution could be found that would see Van Dijk reintegrated with his squad in the coming weeks."When you are outside the team you have to be behind them, supporting them," said Pellegrino.

"Hopefully he can change his point of view to be with us in the next few weeks. I've talked with him twice, and the club was clear with him."I think all of us at the club, the technical director, me as a manager, we know that Virgil is an important part of the club.

"But we need him in another way, not like the way he is right now."He added: "I can't manage all the situations like some players being outside the team, it's not my responsibility."But it's a pity because the people deserve to see the best players in the pitch. It happens and we have to keep going."
(#8855)
Old

Love Barclays Premier League Fixtures 2017.08.13 - 08-13-2017, 10:07 AM

Barclays Premier League Fixtures 2017.08.13

Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Manchester United Vs West Ham
(#8856)
Old

08-13-2017, 10:12 AM

Thawath aluth EPL season 1kak

Last season 1ke wechcha mistakes hadagena meh season 1ka hodatama play karamuKohomahari meh sare EPL Title 1ka win karamu

Good Luck Manchester United!

(#8857)
Old

08-13-2017, 10:25 PM

Full Time

Manchester United 4 Vs 0 West Ham

Manchester United Goal(s)

Lukaku 33',52'
Martial 87'
Pogba 90'

(#8858)
Old

08-13-2017, 10:28 PM

What a start!

Congratulations Manchester United!

Hoda start 1kak season 1kataGodak hodata play kalaWell played everyoneChances unath godak create kalameetath wada loku score 1kakata yanna thibbaWell played everyone

Good Luck for the next match Manchester United!

(#8859)
Old

08-13-2017, 10:30 PM

(#8860)
Old
Banned
BIG-BOSS has a spectacular aura aboutBIG-BOSS has a spectacular aura aboutBIG-BOSS has a spectacular aura about

08-13-2017, 10:39 PM

i ❤️ football