ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Sports
Reload this Page ..::Football IV::..

(#111)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

04-25-2016, 10:21 AM

Fiorentina 1-2 Juventus: Morata puts Allegri’s men on brink of title

Juventus are on the brink of winning Serie A for the fifth consecutive season after substitute Alvaro Morata's late goal and a dramatic penalty save from Gianluigi Buffon gave them a 2-1 victory at Fiorentina on Sunday.

Massimiliano Allegri's men, who have now won 24 and drawn one of their last 25 league matches, will be crowned champions if Napoli fail to win at Roma on Monday.

Even if Napoli can extend the title race with a win in the capital, rampant Juve will require only one point from their remaining three games to seal the Scudetto.

Mario Mandzukic's 10th league goal of the season – an emphatic first-half volley – had the visitors in front, but the hosts were aggrieved after having a Federico Bernardeschi goal wrongly ruled out for offside prior to the Croatia international's strike.

Nikola Kalinic pounced on an awful defensive error from Leonardo Bonucci to seemingly seal a draw for Fiorentina with nine minutes remaining, but Morata responded from close range just 107 seconds later.

It looked like Juve's charge towards the title would be halted when Fiorentina were awarded a penalty in the 89th minute, but Buffon brilliantly denied Kalinic.

Paulo Sousa's fifth-placed side have now won only one of their last nine league games, but this was their first defeat at home since the loss to Lazio back on January 9, while Juve will now hope to be champions before their next match against Carpi in seven days.

Both teams had goals ruled out for offside, with the visitors first to be denied by a flag. Sami Khedira tucked home Mandzukic's flick from close range but was correctly ruled to have strayed beyond the last defender.

There was controversy at the other end a few moments later when Josip Ilicic's throughball was neatly converted by Bernardeschi only for the goal to be ruled out despite the winger appearing to have been level with Juve's backline.

Buffon had to get down quickly to keep out Bernardeschi's deflected cross and a stinging Cristian Tello effort as Fiorentina continued to threaten having made four changes to their starting line-up.Paulo Dybala had a shot deflected narrowly over in Juve's only other chance of note before they took the lead six minutes prior to half-time.

Khedira sent in a deep cross which was headed back across the face of goal by Paul Pogba and Mandzukic connected sweetly with a left-footed volley into the bottom corner.

Fiorentina were unhappy with the officials again just before half-time. Marcos Alonso was off target with a golden chance as he connected with an Ilicic corner, but was adamant he had been pulled by Daniele Rugani as he attempted his diving header.

Pogba passed up a brilliant opportunity to double Juve's lead early in the second half, stabbing a left-footed shot wide after Mandzukic's pass had sent him racing through on goal.But Fiorentina were still making much of the attacking running, with Buffon making saves from Mauro Zarate and Kalinic in quick succession.

It looked like Juve were set to see out a one-goal victory until Bonucci was dispossessed by Zarate in a dangerous area and Kalinic swept home a magnificent finish from outside the penalty area.

But Allegri's men moved back in front when a corner was helped back into the box by Mandzukic and Patrice Evra's shot was blocked on the line, with Morata – who had just come on for Dybala – converting the rebound.

An incredible finish to the match then saw another Juve substitute, Juan Cuadrado, concede a penalty with one minute left after he was adjudged to have pulled back Kalinic. But Buffon superbly got down to keep out the striker's spot-kick, as well as the rebound from Bernardeschi.

The drama was not done there either, Kalinic hitting the crossbar with a close-range header as Juve clung on for one of the most memorable wins of the season.
(#112)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

04-25-2016, 10:24 AM

De Gea is the best in the world - Herrera

After his heroics in the FA Cup, Ander Herrera insisted "special" Manchester United team-mate David de Gea is the number one goalkeeper in the world.

De Gea helped United reach the FA Cup final on Saturday, saving Romelu Lukaku's second-half penalty as Louis van Gaal's side went on to beat Everton 2-1 in dramatic scenes at Wembley.The Spain international, who was named in the Premier League Team of the Year for a third season, also denied Gerard Deulofeu in a second-half masterclass.

And Herrera was quick to shower De Gea in praise, saying his countryman is so good that he is not human."What can I say? I am not objective," Herrera said.

"He is the number one in the world. In England you know that but in the rest of the world they think they have better goalkeepers, but I don't think so. When we win titles or trophies I think he will be more recognised.

"He has a special talent. When you are born with that quality and ability, you are so lucky. The rest of the humans, we have to work more. You have to work harder.

"But what I like about him is that he is very calm, he has his feet on the ground. He doesn't change when it comes to these kind of games so I think he is number one of Spain and in the world and he is my friend so I am very happy for him."Of De Gea's happiness and future at Old Trafford after his move to Real Madrid collapsed last year, Herrera added: "I think he is very happy in Manchester United.

"You can see that. If you are not happy in one place you cannot play like that, so it's easy to say that.

"We can be calm and optimistic, first because he is in a fantastic club and if we start winning trophies, it's easier to keep world class players."
(#113)
Old

04-25-2016, 10:27 AM

Mahrez named PFA Player of the Year

Riyad Mahrez has been named the PFA Player of the Year for 2016 seeing off competition from Leicester City team-mates Jamie Vardy and N'Golo Kante and Tottenham's Harry Kane to scoop the prize.

The Algeria international has been inspirational for Claudio Ranieri's side this season with his 17th goal of the season on Sunday helping them move eight points clear at the top of the table after a 4-0 win over Swansea City. Mahrez has also contributed 11 assists for the Foxes, who remain hot favourites to win their first ever Premier League title with just three games left to play.

Riyad Mahrez has been named the PFA Player of the Year for 2016 seeing off competition from Leicester City team-mates Jamie Vardy and N'Golo Kante and Tottenham's Harry Kane to scoop the prize.

The Algeria international has been inspirational for Claudio Ranieri's side this season with his 17th goal of the season on Sunday helping them move eight points clear at the top of the table after a 4-0 win over Swansea City.

Mahrez has also contributed 11 assists for the Foxes, who remain hot favourites to win their first ever Premier League title with just three games left to play.

Mahrez is Leicester's first-ever winner of the award and also makes history by becoming the first African player to pick up the accolade.

The 25-year-old Algeria international is also the first winner not to play for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham or Manchester United since Newcastle United's Alan Shearer in 1997.

Elsewhere, Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli was named Young Player of the Year, Jamie Vardy received an award to recognise his record 11-game Premier Leageue goalscoring streak and Ryan Giggs received the PFA Merit Award.
(#114)
Old

04-25-2016, 10:28 AM

Congratulations Mahrez!
(#115)
Old

04-25-2016, 10:29 AM

Giggs wins PFA Merit Award

Manchester United assistant manager Ryan Giggs has been honoured with this season's PFA Merit award.

The former Red Devils winger made his Old Trafford bow 25 years ago, winning both the Young Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year during his decorated career, and is currently Louis van Gaal's number two.

Giggs follows in the footsteps of United legends Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Matt Busby and Sir Bobby Charlton in winning the Merit award, and he thanked those around him for helping him achieve his goals.

"I'm chuffed to have to have won all three awards; the young player was a long time ago and then the player award was a big surprise," he said.

"This is the culmination of around 25 years since my debut, so it's a credit to myself, my team-mates, staff, family and friends."When you win each award you look down the trophy and you see the players who have won it before and you realise what a great accolade it is.

"This is the same. I've been here on the nights when people have won it and it's legends of the game. I'm fortunate to win it and I'll enjoy it.

The 42-year-old, who made 963 appearances for United, also credited former boss Ferguson for the success he enjoyed at the club.

"What Sir Alex always used to say was enjoy it. It was the last thing he said when you went out and played."Everything that comes with that obviously - improve every day, practise, listen, dedicate yourself - but most of all enjoy your football.

"That went for playing when I was 17 until when I was 40. It was a privilege to play at Old Trafford and I tried to enjoy it."
(#116)
Old

Up Barclays Premier Fixture 2016.04.25 - 04-25-2016, 10:32 AM

Barclays Premier Fixture 2016.04.25

Tottenham Vs WBA
(#117)
Old

laugh LA Liga Fixture 2016.04.25 - 04-25-2016, 10:33 AM

LA Liga Fixture 2016.04.25

Celta Vigo Vs Granada
(#118)
Old

smile Serie A Fixtures 2016.04.25 - 04-25-2016, 10:35 AM

Serie A Fixtures 2016.04.25

Roma Vs Napoli

Hellas Verona Vs AC Milan

Carpi Vs Empoli
(#119)
Old
Alucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really nice

04-25-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine GTR View Post
James transfer wei wage neda summer 1ke.
ne james idiwi man hithanne. me season eke club perform kare nathi unata colombian team eke hodata play karanawa. and play karapu anthima match ekath (start karapu) free kick goal ekak gahuwa hoda tackles deka thunak kara. james, isco dennama inna one mannam kiyanne.
transfer ban ekath ena hinda cb ekenek and lb kenek one.
for cb, hummels awoth maru
thawa maybe aubemayang, morata hodai attack ekata. habai ethakota vasquez, jese ta thiyana chance adu wenawa.
monawa unath cb and lb kenek onemai.
and danilo wa hodata defensive mind ekakin hadanna one naththan wikunala aluth rb kenekwa ganna one.
(#120)
Old
EnIgma001 is just really niceEnIgma001 is just really niceEnIgma001 is just really niceEnIgma001 is just really niceEnIgma001 is just really niceEnIgma001 is just really niceEnIgma001 is just really niceEnIgma001 is just really nice

04-25-2016, 08:45 PM

bump