ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Automobile > Vehicle Talks
Reload this Page Nissan PRESEA help

(#291)
Old
Gaiya03 is an unknown quantity at this point

02-16-2017, 08:04 AM

Koheda machan presea ekata exterior ganna thiyenne. danna thanak thiyanawada.
(#292)
Old
Nissan_Presea_Lover is on a distinguished road

11-06-2017, 02:39 PM

So I thought of selling my 1999 Nissan Presea - Refina, because I want to buy a BMW. However, I'm not in a hurry to sell it as I'm not going to sell it for a cheap price. If there is anyone who is interested, you can give me your offers.
However, I'm not selling this for anything below 25 laks. Recently I did a valuation and janashakthi valuated this for 2.3 million.
The reason why I'm not selling this for anything below 25 laks is as follows:

1. This is a Limited Edition Presea, with a rear viper, which is the only presea in Sri Lanka (very few available in the world). Also inclusive of an Intermittent Viper, which makes this car the only one with that functionality in SL.
2. Teak Interior with a lush Gold Dash Center Panel (Very few lush gold Center Panels available in the world and the only car in Sri Lanka)
3. Genuine Mileage of 144,000kms. Can provide Mileage service records since the beginning. This is a brand new imported car in 2003 from Japan even though its a 1999 model
4. All major repairs done and can provide repair records and bills (New Bridgestone Tires- driven only 4000km's with new tires, New Shocks, New Rack, New Throttle Body, New Radiator Tank, New CV joints, New branded alloys worth 40k, New Paint (BMW 2016 alpine white), New Battery, New Break Pads, New Engine Mounts)
5. So basically as mentioned above, whoever buys the car has nothing to do for the next 4,5 years cuz I have done every fucking thing possible. I have spent over 8 laks after I bought the car, to bring it to a showroom condition
6. Obviously the best presea you will find in Sri Lanka in showroom condition - and interior is crystal clean
7. Equipped with a newly released Kenwood DPX-5000bt Bluetooth - double din player. If you are a music lover, itís one of the best players you can have in a car.
8. Equipped with dual Kenwood speakers for the rear. The sound is enough to give you music for an entire wedding hall even when you open the doors
9. Brand new Presea Gold Bonnet Emblem - Personally imported from the Nissan Company. Cannot be found anywhere else. All the existing preseaís in the country has faded emblems and a good condition one cannot be found
10. So why I'm selling this? Cuz I'm fucking crazy and want a more prestigious car like a BMW cuz I had my time with the Presea, but until I get a good offer, I wonít sell this.

So this is why, even the price I have quoted is high, a presea lover should buy this car.

If you want to see pictures of my car and the restoration I did to this, you can check it via this link---> https://presealover.wordpress.com/20...ct-presea-r11/

Last edited by Nissan_Presea_Lover; 11-06-2017 at 02:47 PM.
(#293)
Old
jmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of lightjmzsl is a glorious beacon of light

11-06-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Presea_Lover View Post
So I thought of selling my 1999 Nissan Presea - Refina, because I want to buy a BMW. However, I'm not in a hurry to sell it as I'm not going to sell it for a cheap price. If there is anyone who is interested, you can give me your offers.
However, I'm not selling this for anything below 25 laks. Recently I did a valuation and janashakthi valuated this for 2.3 million.

1. This is a Limited Edition Presea, with a rear viper, which is the only presea in Sri Lanka (very few available in the world). Also inclusive of an Intermittent Viper, which makes this car the only one with that functionality in SL.
2. Teak Interior with a lush Gold Dash Center Panel (Very few lush gold Center Panels available in the world and the only car in Sri Lanka)
3. Genuine Mileage of 144,000kms. Can provide Mileage service records since the beginning. This is a brand new imported car in 2003 from Japan even though its a 1999 model
4. All major repairs done and can provide repair records and bills (New Bridgestone Tires- driven only 4000km's with new tires, New Shocks, New Rack, New Throttle Body, New Radiator Tank, New CV joints, New branded alloys worth 40k, New Paint (BMW 2016 alpine white), New Battery, New Break Pads, New Engine Mounts)
5. So basically as mentioned above, whoever buys the car has nothing to do for the next 4,5 years cuz I have done every fucking thing possible. I have spent over 8 laks after I bought the car, to bring it to a showroom condition
6. Obviously the best presea you will find in Sri Lanka in showroom condition - and interior is crystal clean
7. Equipped with a newly released Kenwood DPX-5000bt Bluetooth - double din player. If you are a music lover, itís one of the best players you can have in a car.
8. Equipped with dual Kenwood speakers for the rear. The sound is enough to give you music for an entire wedding hall even when you open the doors
9. Brand new Presea Gold Bonnet Emblem - Personally imported from the Nissan Company. Cannot be found anywhere else. All the existing preseaís in the country has faded emblems and a good condition one cannot be found
10. So why I'm selling this? Cuz I'm fucking crazy and want a more prestigious car like a BMW cuz I had my time with the Presea, but until I get a good offer, I wonít sell this.

So this is why, even the price I have quoted is high, a presea lover should buy this car.

If you want to see pictures of my car and the restoration I did to this, you can check it via this link---> https://presealover.wordpress.com/20...ct-presea-r11/
wow nice car
(#294)
Old

11-06-2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmzsl View Post
wow nice car
Thanks
(#295)
Old

11-15-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Presea_Lover View Post

I CHANGED MY MIND GUYS... I'M NOT SELLING THIS JEM