ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Automobile > Vehicle Talks
Reload this Page Toyota AXIO X 2007

(#31)
Old
STARGAZERZ is just really niceSTARGAZERZ is just really niceSTARGAZERZ is just really niceSTARGAZERZ is just really niceSTARGAZERZ is just really niceSTARGAZERZ is just really niceSTARGAZERZ is just really nice

11-14-2017, 12:40 AM

BUMP
(#32)
Old
hrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of light

11-22-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Ahh umba CVT fan kenek una kiwwa ne
Found this video for you. You'll see what I'm saying.

(#33)
Old
HKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud ofHKavinda has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to HKavinda Send a message via AIM to HKavinda Send a message via MSN to HKavinda Send a message via Yahoo to HKavinda Send a message via Skype™ to HKavinda
11-22-2017, 01:32 PM

ම්ප්
(#34)
Old
Hyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of lightHyaenidae is a glorious beacon of light

11-22-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrm View Post
Found this video for you. You'll see what I'm saying.
"There's no nothing, nothing is happening, nothing is going on" they repeat this about dozen times

This is exactly the feeling I hate. Felt the same way driving an axio hybrid.

Couple that with an EPS and there's the definition of boredom

This must be how having sex with a frigid girl feels. There's no nothing! where are the happy squeals and squirms?
(#35)
Old
hrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of lighthrm is a glorious beacon of light

11-22-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
"There's no nothing, nothing is happening, nothing is going on" they repeat this about dozen times

This is exactly the feeling I hate. Felt the same way driving an axio hybrid.

Couple that with an EPS and there's the definition of boredom

This must be how having sex with a frigid girl feels. There's no nothing! where are the happy squeals and squirms?
I like the weirdness as if gear box and the engine are totally disconnect from each other. When it comes to US as in the video the difference is huge as they are used to larger engines, conventional autos since 1960s or so. That's why some manufacturers fake CVT to have electronic shift shock as a normal auto.