ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page What's your secret that could ruin your life if it came out?

(#21)
Old
upulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to beholdupulpdn is a splendid one to behold

01-13-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWalker View Post
I don't think so. I tried shooting some stray dogs with it. Dogs didn't feel a thing.

(#22)
Old
sbr has a spectacular aura aboutsbr has a spectacular aura aboutsbr has a spectacular aura aboutsbr has a spectacular aura about

01-14-2018, 12:04 AM

One of my school teachers and I went for a birthday party of one of my friends in my car.
She was our english teacher in our AL's. we were like very close and she was like a sister for us. we were 18 and she was like 25 or 26 at that time.
She drank some long island and cocktails for the first time in her life in the party.
I had to drop her to her house on my way home.
Once i reached her house i tried to wake her up. since she's drunk she didnt wake up.
She was my favourite teacher from the whole school and she had a nice figure plus two fuking huge boobs.
This was the perfect chance for me to get the dream I had to have sex with her.
I went pass her house and stopped my car near the lake and got her from front seat to back.
I slowly removed her top and touched those two soft huge boobs.
shes dead sleep.
I removed her bra.
she's lying on the back seat with no bras.
I was afraid to have sex coz she might get wake up at any time.
So what i did was touched her boobs and did a tit job and fucking nutted on her face.
Removed the cum out of her face, put the bra back on, put the top, got her to front seat and went near her house again.
I had to stay for like 2 hours near her house till she wakes up.
Finally she woke up and I said "Hey miss, its been a long night. we reached your house just now. You can go now. Good night"
She asked what happened
I said "you got drunk a litte bit and slept in the hotel seat for like 5 hours, you didn't wake up so our friends sang some songs and danced. I had to come home so I got you to my car and we reached your home just now"
She doesn't know a thing about what really happened that night
She's now married and have two kids.
She's a real MILF now
I respect her anyways.
(#23)
Old
Vandetta is a jewel in the roughVandetta is a jewel in the roughVandetta is a jewel in the roughVandetta is a jewel in the roughVandetta is a jewel in the roughVandetta is a jewel in the roughVandetta is a jewel in the rough

01-14-2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbr View Post
One of my school teachers and I went for a birthday party of one of my friends in my car.
She was our english teacher in our AL's. we were like very close and she was like a sister for us. we were 18 and she was like 25 or 26 at that time.
She drank some long island and cocktails for the first time in her life in the party.
Once i reached her house i tried to wake her up. since she's drunk she didnt wake up.
She was my favourite teacher from the whole school and she had a nice figure plus two fuking huge boobs.
I went pass her house and stopped my car near the lake and got her from front seat to back.
shes dead sleep.
I removed her bra.
So what i did was touched her boobs and did a tit job and fucking nutted on her face.
Removed the cum out of her face, put the bra back on, put the top, got her to front seat and went near her house again.
Finally she woke up and I said "Hey miss, its been a long night. we reached your house just now. You can go now. Good night"
She asked what happened
I said "you got drunk a litte bit and slept in the hotel seat for like 5 hours, you didn't wake up so our friends sang some songs and danced. I had to come home so I got you to my car and we reached your home just now"
She's a real MILF now
I respect her anyways.
are you dreaming ???
(#24)
Old
billythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of lightbillythekid is a glorious beacon of light

01-14-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbr View Post
shes dead sleep.
I removed her bra.
She asked what happened
She's a real MILF now
I respect her anyways.

අඩේ සිරාද?? කොයි ඉස්කෝලෙත් ඉංග්‍රීසි ටීචර් තමයිසුප්පා කෑල්ල
(#25)
Old
LGBT Sri Lanka can only hope to improve

01-14-2018, 09:47 AM

මේක මගෙ රහස.අපේ ගෙවල් ලග ඉන්නව අවුරුදු 14ක කෙල්ලෙක්.දවසක් රෑ ලග ගෙදරක පාටියක් තිබ්බා.ඒකට මේ කෙල්ලත් ආවා.දැන් කට්ටිය ඇවිත් බීලා එහෙම ඩාන්ස් කරනවා.මම කරපු වැඩේ බෝතලයක් උස්සලා තව වයස 15ක මල්ලි කෙනෙකුත් අඩගහන් ගියා කාමරේකට.අර කෙල්ලත් ඒ කාමරේ හිටියා බැලින්නම්.මම කරපු වැඩේ දොර ලොක් කරලා පොඩි උන් දෙන්නව බය කරලා බලෙන් පෙව්වා කොල්ලටයි කෙල්ලටයි.සුපිරියට වදින එකක් නිසා දෙන්නටම වැදුනා.ඊට පස්සෙ උන් දෙන්නගෙ ඇදුම් ගලවලා වීඩියෝ කරල ඩාක් වෙබ් එකේ චයිල්ඩ් පෝන් සයිට් එකකට අප්ලෝඩ් කරා.හැබැයි උන් දෙන්නගෙන් ආතල් එකක් ගන්න මං අමතක කරේ නෑ.
(#26)
Old
WhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to all

Angry 01-14-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasunKDP View Post
I had sex with emma watson...
Infact she lost her virginity from me...
she wanted me to keep this as a secret...
im posting this cuz i know that no one gonna believe me....there would be no affect on her fame..
හමයිනිට කතන්දර හදන්න එපා *රිය
(#27)
Old
KasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of light

01-14-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
හමයිනිට කතන්දර හදන්න එපා *රිය
her pussy tasted so good...
(#28)
Old
WhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to all

Angry 01-14-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasunKDP View Post
her pussy tasted so good...
හුකාං
(#29)
Old
KasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of light

01-14-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
හුකාං
Yeah ofcourse i fucked her after eating her pussy...
(#30)
Old
KayBX has a spectacular aura aboutKayBX has a spectacular aura aboutKayBX has a spectacular aura about

01-14-2018, 01:04 PM

I ordered a Oppo F7 from Aliexpress two weeks ago,but that fucking irish assholes sent me a iPhone7.bloody useless phone I cannot update it to Oreo,and there are earbuds looks like Ranil's penis,but there is no connecting wire to connect with mobile.Im gonna return it !