ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page What's your secret that could ruin your life if it came out?

(#1)
Old
askElakiri is an unknown quantity at this point

! What's your secret that could ruin your life if it came out? - 01-13-2018, 07:44 PM

over to you elakiri
(#2)
Old
Captain Gutt has a little shameless behaviour in the past

01-13-2018, 07:47 PM

Who's going to tell a secret in public forum that can ruin your life?

Last edited by Captain Gutt; 01-13-2018 at 07:48 PM.
(#3)
Old
WhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to all

01-13-2018, 07:59 PM

That I once found an injured alien next to a bush while I was walking in the woods somewhere you wouldn't know. He was unconscious as I thought and crashed saucer was few meters away. I knew government agents are on their way and so I got it's weapon and hid it somewhere they wouldn't search. Few months later I visited their again and collected the weapon and now it's in my room. I still couldn't figure how it works. I don't even know if it's a weapon at all. But it shoots this green beams when pressed some buttons and it makes burned marks on the surface where the beam hits.
(#4)
Old
dinukap4 is a jewel in the roughdinukap4 is a jewel in the roughdinukap4 is a jewel in the roughdinukap4 is a jewel in the roughdinukap4 is a jewel in the roughdinukap4 is a jewel in the rough

01-13-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWalker View Post
That I once found an injured alien next to a bush while I was walking in the woods somewhere you wouldn't know. He was unconscious as I thought and crashed saucer was few meters away. I knew government agents are on their way and so I got it's weapon and hid it somewhere they wouldn't search. Few months later I visited their again and collected the weapon and now it's in my room. I still couldn't figure how it works. I don't even know if it's a weapon at all. But it shoots this green beams when pressed some buttons and it makes burned marks on the surface where the beam hits.
Time to nuke sinhalese
(#5)
Old
WhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to allWhiteWalker is a name known to all

01-13-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinukap4 View Post
Time to nuke sinhalese
I don't think so. I tried shooting some stray dogs with it. Dogs didn't feel a thing.
(#6)
Old
KasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of light

01-13-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
I don't think so. I tried shooting some stray dogs with it. Dogs didn't feel a thing.
the beam might only interact with a specific chemical compound...
u should try eyes...
shoot at a dogs eye...
(#7)
Old

01-13-2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasunKDP View Post
the beam might interact with a specific chemical compound...
u should try eyes...
shoot at a dogs eye...
That's hard to do with stray dogs. Gonna try it with the one lives in our home. Hope it works.
(#8)
Old
KasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of lightKasunKDP is a glorious beacon of light

01-13-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
That's hard to do with stray dogs. Gonna try it with the one lives in our home. Hope it works.

or try it on testicles...
so that it would become sexually impotent...
good way to wipe out them annoying fucks..
(#9)
Old

01-13-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasunKDP View Post

or try it on testicles...
so that it would become sexually impotent...
good way to wipe out them annoying fucks..
But where's the fun in it. I prefer beheading There's nothing like a bleeding dog head
(#10)
Old

01-13-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
But where's the fun in it. I prefer beheading There's nothing like a bleeding dog head
Wish that weapon beam could do that...