ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page I want to die.

(#11)
Old
Pessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to behold

09-08-2019, 10:27 AM

u are gonna have ur wish fulfilled
everyone dies

(#12)
Old
Ultron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to all

09-08-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Try looping this next time

(#13)
Old
Kolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud ofKolama has much to be proud of

09-08-2019, 11:49 AM

Your random thoughts seem like a rap. That means you got just another good reason to live.

(#14)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

09-08-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddeckuka View Post
If there is a problem, there is a definite solution in this world... Find out why u're so fucked up..
Think bro, NEVER GIVE UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Me too, your avatar reminded me of him
Not even i realized that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
u are gonna have ur wish fulfilled
everyone dies

But it takes forever ne ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolama View Post
Your random thoughts seem like a rap. That means you got just another good reason to live.

(#15)
Old

09-08-2019, 12:29 PM

upasakaya = bakkare, upasakaya = mozilla, upasakaya = ms48mail, upasakaya = scurvy, upasakaya = sudu pusa, upasakaya=thief

(#16)
Old
kosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to all

09-08-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
upasakaya = bakkare, upasakaya = mozilla, upasakaya = ms48mail, upasakaya = scurvy, upasakaya = sudu pusa, upasakaya=thief

if this is true, then its reason enough to want to die..
(#17)
Old
IKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud of

09-08-2019, 12:46 PM

(#18)
Old

09-08-2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosandpol View Post
if this is true, then its reason enough to want to die..
Accused of being bakkare's fake is reason enough for me to commit harakiri Two more were added by some sissy bugger Kosa, අවජාතක උපාසක thing stings a bit coz i'm really an orphan.
(#19)
Old
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold

09-08-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
අවජාතක උපාසක thing stings a bit coz i'm really an orphan.

Who cares about what random internet strangers think
(#20)
Old
panchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nice

09-08-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:

upasakaya=thief