ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Computers & Internet > Problems and Troubleshooting
Reload this Page DHCP Ethanet Network Problem ☒

(#11)
Old
jhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to all

01-04-2020, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revox View Post
Dialog 4G is connected to a 5 port gigabyte switch. Each time the IP changers the connection stop working.

Only solution I have found is to unplug the computer and router cable and connect computer cable then wait a wile and connect router connection. Then it works. Any settings I can set to make it work with out this problem?
Did you check antivirus firewall?
(#12)
Old
aneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to behold

01-04-2020, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Dialog 4G is connected to a 5 port gigabyte switch. Each time the IP changers the connection stop working.

Only solution I have found is to unplug the computer and router cable and connect computer cable then wait a wile and connect router connection. Then it works. Any settings I can set to make it work with out this problem?

Hw abt DHCP settings in router ?
(#13)
Old
awjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud ofawjas2621 has much to be proud of

01-04-2020, 05:52 AM

Bump
(#14)
Old
revox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of light

01-05-2020, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaharai View Post
Are you talking about WAN IP or LAN IP..?
Also, when you say connection stop working, what connection are you talking about? Is it LAN or WAN (Internet)?
If it's LAN IP, couldn't you assign a static IP using the MAC address?
Can you ping the router?

Machan, The IP changers on the 4G router in about every 18 or so hours . That is the IP I'm talking of. The 5port switch connection stops working. Not the router. I know that because the wifi on the router connects to the internet. I hope I'm clear.
(#15)
Old
revox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of lightrevox is a glorious beacon of light

01-05-2020, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prazadx View Post
ube awula devices wala IP change wena hinda kalin note karagaththu IP eken access karanna beri ekanam, Device eken static IP ekak dennath berinam, MAC ekata IP bind karala balapan router ekenma.

Macho, kohomada "MAC ekata IP bind karala balapan router ekenma" karanney?
(#16)
Old

01-05-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhnnwp View Post
Did you check antivirus firewall?

What are the ports I have to open... Machan?
(#17)
Old

01-05-2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneasarayana View Post
Hw abt DHCP settings in router ?
Macho, What should I look for?
(#18)
Old

01-06-2020, 05:07 AM

buMP
(#19)
Old
aneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to beholdaneasarayana is a splendid one to behold

01-06-2020, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Macho, What should I look for?

Can u please post a pic of your router settings ?
(#20)
Old
EMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to allEMINƎM is a name known to all

01-06-2020, 08:17 AM

BUMP