ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > News
Reload this Page STRETCHED HUMMER IN SL

(#1)
Old
KissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really nice

STRETCHED HUMMER IN SL - 02-04-2011, 05:10 PM

Friends stretched cars have become a fashion in SRI LANKA now.
I just saw this stretched hummer in Sri lanka... I couldn't believe my eves..
Last week I saw some posts on stretched Prado & Chrysler...

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

තව මොනවා මොනවා දික් වෙයිද දන් නෑ නේ? (වැරදියට තේරුම් ගන්න එපා)
(#2)
Old
KissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really niceKissMass is just really nice

02-04-2011, 05:17 PM

bump !!
(#3)
Old
Gayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of lightGayan_BC is a glorious beacon of light

07-20-2012, 08:28 PM

bump adenawa ban... maharagamadi apith ekak dakka ban.. adenawa...
(#4)
Old
ishanroz has a spectacular aura aboutishanroz has a spectacular aura aboutishanroz has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ishanroz Send a message via Yahoo to ishanroz Send a message via Skype™ to ishanroz
07-20-2012, 08:34 PM

a.s.p liyana ge neda meka?patta bande
(#5)
Old
Kalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of lightKalegana is a glorious beacon of light

07-20-2012, 08:36 PM

mewata kiyanne LIMO kiyala machan!!
(#6)
Old
Nadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of lightNadsa is a glorious beacon of light

07-22-2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalegana View Post
mewata kiyanne LIMO kiyala machan!!