ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page බෙන්ස්_කාර්_හොරකම

(#31)
Old
The_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to behold

12-07-2017, 11:04 AM

හම්මටසිරි.. බය හිතෙනවා යකෝ.. වෙලාවට ඔයින් එකක් නෑ.
(#32)
Old
The_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to behold

12-07-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwickuni View Post
There are more valuable cars parked outside in UK . They do not have garages or they have more than one vehicle. Even students come to Uni in Volvos and Benz and sometimes even more valuable cars! In SL we take these as sign of wealth but not in UK. I have seen the same in other countries too. Vehicle theft is more organized in these countries and all high tech things are used. This is a video from West Midland Police and they are also equally equipped to tackle these issues. Most of the vehicles are insured and claim is borne by insurance. Unlike our Insurance they pay sometimes even more and claims are mostly genuine(rarely there can be a fraud). Even ATM withdrawals are discouraged due to same reason. People are encouraged to take money from POS at supermarkets. Since our students are in UK some of the bad technology may come to SL. So fare it had been very slow as most of the students are not resorting to this kind of activities, but soon this may change. We saw a son of military top brass being accused of a bank international ATM fraud recently along with Chairman of a govt entity.

I can confirm what you said during my time there. Humble people unlike most lankans who lives in UK.. hardly to get a slight smile when a fellow SL passing each other on a road. They be like "aah a fucking lankan, i better watch how i behave.. otherwise they'll come looking to get a job" ha ha..
(#33)
Old
sudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of lightsudathmadusanka is a glorious beacon of light

12-07-2017, 10:00 PM

Key eke signal eka digatama enta oni nadda car ekata engine eke start eke thiyaaganta...