ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page same sex marriage in sri lanka

(#1)
Old
amasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these partsamasin is infamous around these parts

oo same sex marriage in sri lanka - 12-07-2017, 02:16 PM

lankave meka legalise karanne kavadada? minissunta ona vidihata marry karanna bari nam me raten tiyena vade mokakda?
(#2)
Old
Nash_Node has a spectacular aura aboutNash_Node has a spectacular aura aboutNash_Node has a spectacular aura aboutNash_Node has a spectacular aura aboutNash_Node has a spectacular aura about

12-07-2017, 10:10 PM

you do know that only 25 countries out of the 193 have legalized same sex marriage right???

So, its not an isolated problem, rather the world needs time to change its perception and acceptance of each and individual rights of humans.

But, progress is there and its making its strides on its own pace. Hopefully you would be able to either migrate to a country which allows same sex marraige if you are in a hurry to get it done and over with.

Not the "Trigger" reply you expected aint it? .. lolz
(#3)
Old
DasunDe has a spectacular aura aboutDasunDe has a spectacular aura aboutDasunDe has a spectacular aura aboutDasunDe has a spectacular aura about

12-07-2017, 10:37 PM

Natural order is man and female marriage that delivers children to sustain human kind in this world.
some odd creatures with odd mind and body also born in the world.But such odd beings are not prominent .bcoz of that some consolation for them is ok..but cant promote them

Last edited by DasunDe; 12-07-2017 at 10:38 PM.
(#4)
Old
Mawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really niceMawathagama is just really nice

12-07-2017, 10:37 PM

Ranil karanna hitiye. Akila banda hinda allala damma
(#5)
Old
Identity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of light

12-07-2017, 10:48 PM

Ponilata hari Pongalata hari message ekak dala ahaganiko
(#6)
Old
tupac97 has a spectacular aura abouttupac97 has a spectacular aura abouttupac97 has a spectacular aura abouttupac97 has a spectacular aura about

12-07-2017, 10:51 PM

Even though I am gay I don't want to see same sex marriage to be legalized in sri lanka, I despite marriage, romance and those stuff, no matter if it is gay or straight , ofc gay sex should be allowed among adults they shouldn't be punished just for having sex I mean It is their personal matter, why'd someone worry of their sexual life??