ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Jokes
Reload this Page share this fun. 🙏😃

(#31)
Old
Nebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to allNebuchadnezzer is a name known to all

Send a message via ICQ to Nebuchadnezzer Send a message via AIM to Nebuchadnezzer Send a message via MSN to Nebuchadnezzer Send a message via Yahoo to Nebuchadnezzer Send a message via Skype™ to Nebuchadnezzer
01-11-2018, 02:00 PM

මසුරන් කියුම්
(#32)
Old
hulk24 is a jewel in the roughhulk24 is a jewel in the roughhulk24 is a jewel in the roughhulk24 is a jewel in the roughhulk24 is a jewel in the roughhulk24 is a jewel in the rough

smile 01-11-2018, 02:04 PM

Rated Thread GOOD

Reped Yvette and SBWoof
(#33)
Old
TheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really niceTheNewThinker is just really nice

01-11-2018, 02:15 PM

Niyamai.
(#34)
Old
rocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to all

01-11-2018, 02:19 PM

Patta,
(#35)
Old
kellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud ofkellsupun has much to be proud of

01-11-2018, 02:35 PM

(#36)
Old
Rahula Kasun is just really niceRahula Kasun is just really niceRahula Kasun is just really niceRahula Kasun is just really niceRahula Kasun is just really niceRahula Kasun is just really niceRahula Kasun is just really nice

01-11-2018, 02:46 PM

(#37)
Old
kasun sandeep has a spectacular aura aboutkasun sandeep has a spectacular aura about

01-11-2018, 04:25 PM

bump
(#38)
Old
shw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really niceshw7 is just really nice

01-11-2018, 04:31 PM

bumpi
(#39)
Old
CloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of lightCloudX64 is a glorious beacon of light

01-11-2018, 04:34 PM

අම්මෝ පට්ට
(#40)
Old
blue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to blue_in_rio
Up 01-11-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBWoof View Post
All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.
"I should be in charge," said the brain, "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."
"I should be in charge," said the blood, "Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd waste away."
"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."
"I should be in charge," said the legs, " ;because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."
"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."
"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because Im responsible for waste removal."
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.
Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood Was toxic.
They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?
Even though the others do all the work...
The ass hole is usually in charge.