ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#18851)
Old
Michael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of light

12-06-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post
bethesda.
Avalanche Studios are involved aswell
(#18852)
Old
Law_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura about

Battlefield 5 : The Last Tiger - 12-06-2018, 08:50 PM

(#18853)
Old
asylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud ofasylum has much to be proud of

12-06-2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Avalanche Studios are involved aswell

then its going to be even better.

lets drop our expectation very low for rage 2.
(#18854)
Old
Law_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura about

Ryzen 3000 Series. - 12-06-2018, 11:52 PM

The Latest Rumors About AMD’s Ryzen 3000 Series Are Too Good to Be True

If this is true I'm gonna jump ship in a heartbeat.

Looks like AMD is about to dominate the CPU market in 2019. Future Games will require massive single-threaded performance (Higher clock speeds) as well as multi-threaded performance.(Minimum 6 cores and 12 threads).These new AMD CPUs appear to have both of them covered.

If you guys are planning to upgrade your PCs, I'd recommend to hold off till CES 2019 (Mid January).

Like the title says, these rumours are almost too good to be true
(#18855)
Old
Michael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of light

12-07-2018, 06:00 AM

Far Cry New Dawn (a direct sequel to Far Cry 5) If you're wondering who is in the middle.. That's Joseph Seed from Far Cry 5 The main Villain... Another Fallout lol

Last edited by Michael; 12-07-2018 at 07:44 AM.
(#18856)
Old

12-07-2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_Abiding_Citizen View Post
The Latest Rumors About AMD’s Ryzen 3000 Series Are Too Good to Be True

If this is true I'm gonna jump ship in a heartbeat.

Looks like AMD is about to dominate the CPU market in 2019. Future Games will require massive single-threaded performance (Higher clock speeds) as well as multi-threaded performance.(Minimum 6 cores and 12 threads).These new AMD CPUs appear to have both of them covered.

If you guys are planning to upgrade your PCs, I'd recommend to hold off till CES 2019 (Mid January).

Like the title says, these rumours are almost too good to be true
Cool gonna wait then before doing the ryzen build 😎
(#18857)
Old

12-07-2018, 08:12 AM

FAR CRY NEW DAWN WORLD PREMIERE TRAILER!

Joseph Seed Cameo at the end!
(#18858)
Old

12-07-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Far Cry New Dawn (a direct sequel to Far Cry 5) If you're wondering who is in the middle.. That's Joseph Seed from Far Cry 5 The main Villain... Another Fallout lol

As long as they don't go with Zombies and Mutated creatures cliché , I'd be more than happy to play this. Past few FC games have been really good.

The thing which bugs me the most is their awfully fast 1 year development cycle and the 40$ price tag. That is extremely uncharacteristic for a massive AAA title. Something is definitely fishy. I smell Micro Transactions. Let's hope I'm wrong for the sake of everyone. Last thing we need is another unfinished game.
(#18859)
Old

Love Civilization VI: Gathering Storm Expansion - 12-07-2018, 09:29 AM

Even after 2 years of the initial release they keep expanding the game. One of my all time favorites.

(#18860)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

12-07-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:

FAR CRY NEW DAWN WORLD PREMIERE TRAILER!

Joseph Seed Cameo at the end!