ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page MBA without degree???

(#11)
Old
wasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to allwasantha99 is a name known to all

01-23-2020, 07:14 AM

Bump
(#12)
Old
Loard666 is a jewel in the roughLoard666 is a jewel in the roughLoard666 is a jewel in the roughLoard666 is a jewel in the roughLoard666 is a jewel in the roughLoard666 is a jewel in the roughLoard666 is a jewel in the rough

01-23-2020, 07:53 AM

bump
(#13)
Old
ruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of lightruchirarsm is a glorious beacon of light

01-23-2020, 07:58 AM

yes you can
couple of years of industry experience + money are all needed
(#14)
Old
TommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of lightTommyJ is a glorious beacon of light

01-23-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamil king View Post
can we follow MBA course without degree...?
You can if you have industrial experience
(#15)
Old
NaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really nice

01-23-2020, 09:18 AM

is there any advantage of doing an MBA, especially for IT people? I know a couple of friends who're in IT industry and completed the Cardiff MBA. But I doubt if they have used that qualification in their career at all.
(#16)
Old
dasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of lightdasith077 is a glorious beacon of light

01-23-2020, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiRobi View Post
is there any advantage of doing an MBA, especially for IT people? I know a couple of friends who're in IT industry and completed the Cardiff MBA. But I doubt if they have used that qualification in their career at all.
I was wondering the same thing
(#17)
Old
imhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to allimhotep is a name known to all

01-23-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
If you are in IT top management.
(#18)
Old
NaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really niceNaiRobi is just really nice

01-23-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
If you are in IT top management.
Makes sense. My friends are still into the tech side. However, companies didn't honour their MBA and didn't make any significant contribution to their appraisals and pay rises.
(#19)
Old
Emios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of light

01-23-2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:
All know cardiff one is shit.