ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Automobile > Vehicle Talks
Reload this Page Honda vs Lancer

(#1)
Old
Kolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to behold

Honda vs Lancer - 06-07-2019, 11:18 AM

කට්ටිය මොකද කියන්නේ...?

හොන්ඩද... ලාන්සර් ද... උබලා වැඩිය කැමති? ඒ ඇයි?

(#2)
Old
Sanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of light

06-07-2019, 11:22 AM

පැන්ඩා ද ඇල්ටෝ ද?
(#3)
Old
hodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to hodakolla
06-07-2019, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuka87 View Post
පැන්ඩා ද ඇල්ටෝ ද?
Alto
(#4)
Old
Indika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to all

06-07-2019, 11:45 AM

Lancer
Reason- performance, durability
And modern honda civic has 3 cylinders which is a big no for me.
(#5)
Old
Kolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to behold

06-07-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indika Buddika View Post
Lancer
Reason- performance, durability
And modern honda civic has 3 cylinders which is a big no for me.
What is the edition you have?
(#6)
Old
Mr.Yo is a jewel in the roughMr.Yo is a jewel in the roughMr.Yo is a jewel in the roughMr.Yo is a jewel in the roughMr.Yo is a jewel in the roughMr.Yo is a jewel in the rough

06-07-2019, 11:50 AM

Once Honda always Honda....There's a reason why they call it shitshubishi
(#7)
Old
Indika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to allIndika Buddika is a name known to all

06-07-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolama View Post
What is the edition you have?
Mata mona mitsubishi da bn, i'm using old ass toyota prius. I have driven lancers, evos, new civic many times based on that i think lancers are better in performance, but not very fuel efficient as hondas. Generally i don't like 3 cyl cars irrespective of the brand.
(#8)
Old

06-07-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indika Buddika View Post
Mata mona mitsubishi da bn, i'm using old ass toyota prius. I have driven lancers, evos, new civic many times based on that i think lancers are better in performance, but not very fuel efficient as hondas. Generally i don't like 3 cyl cars irrespective of the brand.
ela macho!
(#9)
Old
asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

06-07-2019, 01:36 PM

i had honda civic before now have a lancer both are good cars but civic is better in build quality and honda parts are cheaper in SL. fuel are all most same in both give or take 1-2 kmpl and lancer is more comfortable than civic but civic handle better.
(#10)
Old

06-07-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post
i had honda civic before now have a lancer both are good cars but civic is better in build quality and honda parts are cheaper in SL. fuel are all most same in both give or take 1-2 kmpl and lancer is more comfortable than civic but civic handle better.
What are the editions of both cars, machan?