ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page එළකිරියේ අහඹු සිදුවීම්.....

(#21)
Old
sbr has a spectacular aura aboutsbr has a spectacular aura aboutsbr has a spectacular aura aboutsbr has a spectacular aura aboutsbr has a spectacular aura about

03-06-2018, 12:30 AM

Office eke elakiri eken hambuna un nan sahena innawa.
office giyaama thama danagaththe api elakiri eke meeta kalin hamuwela thiyenawa kiyala.
(#22)
Old
Nash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really nice

03-06-2018, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo Mahaththaya View Post
Holy mother of godddd....... I believe you not cheat or kidding....WTF.
why the fuck would I lie or cheat?

what in the gods green earth I would get back from lying to a bunch of wankers ????

sheezz man... go through my posts over the past 9 years in elakiri and point me at ONE thing I said to be a lie or a cheat
(#23)
Old
LazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant future

Send a message via ICQ to LazyLizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbr View Post
ekanan aththa ban..

GT issara lori talk dunne meke servers thawa gahala UI lassana karala thawa themes daala signatures aaya daala AJAX implement karala lassana karanna

koheda ithin owa ekakwath wune na, karanna sallith nathuwa athi.

meka dan ithin thiyennan waale thiyenawa.

eka ekaa awilla fake hadan aathal denawa.

apith ewa bala bala innawa
සින්දු ඩවුන්ලෝඩ් කරන්න ෆිල්ම් වලට සබ් දෙන්න ගොසිප් ටෙක් රිවිව්ස් අනං මනං ඔය අලුතෙන් තියෙන ෆෝරම් ගොසිප් සයිට් එකක්වත් ඕනේ නෑ මේක හරියට තිබුන නං ඔක්කොම මේකෙන් දෙන්න තිබුනා
(#24)
Old
Tyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to allTyrion_Lannister is a name known to all

up
(#25)
Old
inspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond repute

03-06-2018, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash_Node View Post
Couple of things happened to me actually.

1. I posted something here (some legal points)... then the next day I got an email of the same thing copied from here as "Life advises" and a week later it was circulating again with new graphics and logos of the party concerned added... and three months later it was plasted everywhere on the web.... then some more months later it was in Chain mails... then some MORE months later it was on the news... and some more months later I started seeing VIDEOS of people arguing about it with people and using it as their basis of argument and actually winning the fight over... then some more months later officials and ministers had commented on it and did press releases over it as well.... and still it pops up from time to time.

and all that time... I am sitting and thinking what a BRILLIANT case study it is about the power of Social media.

Just one "single" post ! in a forum hardly known by people those days

**** adding later - and this is post had led the government and the concerned department to change their rules of engagement and now that said article is proudly posted on their official government website claiming its all either lies or outdated information... all you fuckers who GOT AWAY using my argument over the years from this department should be fucking thanking me

2. I once read a post about a guy trying for a girl who take the same bus as him and by the rough indications... I just knew he was talking about the bus halt right infront of my home those days. ...

I actually got up the next morning and went to the place and just caught the guy looking at this chick as if he was going to eat her alive.. ahahahahahaha .. and actually slapped the back of his head and said "adoh., anna okkoma Elakiri ekey ewun balaagena innawa paara ehaa paththey indala".... HOLY FUCK MAN ! .. that guy almost pissed him self... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then I said "nah... just kidding"... and I actually introduced him to that girl cause I happen to vaguely know her from being a neighbor. Dont ask me who the guy is.. but I was the FIRST to be invited to their wedding ...

3. When anything.lk is going hot as fuck... I commented about something of them in an elakiri post... then got a private message from another member who turns out to be the GM of the anything.lk ..... met out for some drinks... and started getting almost 10% off all the marked % off than listed in the site

4. I was chatting with this chick from another country over MSN messenger (there was something like that if the 14 year olds now running this place doesnt know ) ...then we both met in a half way across country for a weekend ... ONLY after TWO days of banging each other I caught her logged into Elakiri from MY OWN laptop and commenting onto a post of ME ... then only got to know that we were totally mortal enemies in Elakiri blasting each others views and ideas off and she was pretending to be a guy in here.. .HAHAHA !!

*** adding later - we are not talking of an obscure member... shes a MASSIVELY respected member here with 10,000+ posts here ! .. and still all you fucks think and takes her as a guy !!! ... yup... shes still here and I know I am going to get a total FUCK_WORD message from her shortly over whatsapp

damn man.. there are some ODD and wiered shit over the years... some more are there actually

wow
(#26)
Old
Dodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant futureDodo Mahaththaya has a brilliant future

03-06-2018, 12:34 AM

Quote:
why the fuck would I lie or cheat?

what in the gods green earth I would get back from lying to a bunch of wankers ????

sheezz man... go through my posts over the past 9 years in elakiri and point me at ONE thing I said to be a lie or a cheat
Something amazing I've heard... That last thing is really good plot for romantic movie or drama...
(#27)
Old
LazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant futureLazyLizard has a brilliant future

Send a message via ICQ to LazyLizard
03-06-2018, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Couple of things happened to me actually.

1. I posted something here (some legal points)... then the next day I got an email of the same thing copied from here as "Life advises" and a week later it was circulating again with new graphics and logos of the party concerned added... and three months later it was plasted everywhere on the web.... then some more months later it was in Chain mails... then some MORE months later it was on the news... and some more months later I started seeing VIDEOS of people arguing about it with people and using it as their basis of argument and actually winning the fight over... then some more months later officials and ministers had commented on it and did press releases over it as well.... and still it pops up from time to time.

and all that time... I am sitting and thinking what a BRILLIANT case study it is about the power of Social media.

Just one "single" post ! in a forum hardly known by people those days

**** adding later - and this is post had led the government and the concerned department to change their rules of engagement and now that said article is proudly posted on their official government website claiming its all either lies or outdated information... all you fuckers who GOT AWAY using my argument over the years from this department should be fucking thanking me
මේ අර ට්‍රැෆික් පොලිසිය වාහන නවත්තන එක ගැන නේද ඒක නං මාත් දැක්කා වෙන තැන්වල වෙන් එකක්ද දන්නේ නෑ හැබැයි
(#28)
Old
Rajitha Lakshan has a spectacular aura aboutRajitha Lakshan has a spectacular aura aboutRajitha Lakshan has a spectacular aura aboutRajitha Lakshan has a spectacular aura aboutRajitha Lakshan has a spectacular aura about

03-06-2018, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyLizard View Post
මේ අර ට්‍රැෆික් පොලිසිය වාහන නවත්තන එක ගැන නේද ඒක නං මාත් දැක්කා වෙන තැන්වල වෙන් එකක්ද දන්නේ නෑ හැබැයි
මට මතක් වුනෙත් ඔය සීන් එකමයි බන්
(#29)
Old
Nash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really nice

03-06-2018, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyLizard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajitha Lakshan View Post
මට මතක් වුනෙත් ඔය සීන් එකමයි බන්
(#30)
Old

03-06-2018, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo Mahaththaya View Post
Something amazing I've heard... That last thing is really good plot for romantic movie or drama...
Lol... nop ... nop... nothing romantic about it at all

Just two single people banging each other who happens to be members of the same forum