ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Ada Ra Be Bee Chest Kare! Lol

(#21)
Old
shruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of light

Mcn - 07-30-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard_SxE View Post
the bottle looks very posh pons
Fb inwda
(#22)
Old
shruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of light

sad 07-30-2019, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
For the same reason people share their lives on social fokin' media, nigger, in Mahesh's case he only got couple of mutha-phukin relatives who do not care about him, so he shares his mutha-phukin life with us niggers and have fun at the same time calling us niggers names and shit.
How's bbc party I gave you?
(#23)
Old
kellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant future

07-30-2019, 11:55 PM

hutto kunuharapa kiyanna epa
(#24)
Old

07-30-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvy View Post
Umbe ammage pussy juice.
(#25)
Old

07-30-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
For the same reason people share their lives on social fokin' media, nigger, in Mahesh's case he only got couple of mutha-phukin relatives who do not care about him, so he shares his mutha-phukin life with us niggers and have fun at the same time calling us niggers names and shit.
Fake eka online awa
(#26)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

07-30-2019, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruk khan View Post
How's bbc party I gave you?
Nigger, I got the bbc, you IS A bitch arse nigga with a tiny Ceylonese needle.
(#27)
Old

07-31-2019, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Nigger, I got the bbc, you IS A bitch arse nigga with a tiny Ceylonese needle.
Go suck a dick fuck a dick, I don't have time to waste, you pathetic psychopath
(#28)
Old

07-31-2019, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Go suck a dick fuck a dick, I don't have time to waste, you pathetic psychopath
I ain't sucking nobody's dick nigger, you are good with this dick suckin' word flow coz you IS A popa-fokin' homo. Shieeeet negro.
(#29)
Old

07-31-2019, 12:09 AM

Quote:
I ain't sucking nobody's dick nigger, you are good with this dick suckin' word flow coz you IS A popa-fokin' homo. Shieeeet negro.
What a miserable life bye
(#30)
Old

07-31-2019, 12:10 AM

Quote:
What a miserable life bye
That's what homo bitches say, punk ass nigger.