ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Sinhalayo Menna Niyama Movie ekak- God Recommends!

(#1)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

Sinhalayo Menna Niyama Movie ekak- God Recommends! - 08-18-2019, 12:13 AM

(#2)
Old
inspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond reputeinspiron has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 12:23 AM

(#3)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

08-18-2019, 12:27 AM

They are short stories aren't they, my nigger?
(#4)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

08-18-2019, 12:30 AM

අම්මව මරාගත්තු එකා රෙප් හිඟාකනව වගේ
ඔව් ඔව් උඹෙ අම්මව තමා
(#5)
Old

08-18-2019, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
අම්මව මරාගත්තු එකා රෙප් හිඟාකනව වගේ
ඔව් ඔව් උඹෙ අම්මව තමා
None of you niggers know how both of them treated him, all right? wwyd if your parents neglect your arse and forget about your very existence ? I don't know who are my biological parents and i hate them without even knowing who they are. You have to be in his shoes before throwing stones at him. I too hate the society man. Fuck society.

I'm not saying that whatever he did is correct or wrong, what i'm trying to say is that he must've had some reasons for letting her die like that.

Last edited by Upasakaya; 08-18-2019 at 12:54 AM.
(#6)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

08-18-2019, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
None of you niggers don't know how both of them treated him, all right? wwyd if your parents neglect your arse and forget about your very existence ? I don't know who are my biological parents and i hate them without even knowing who they are. You have to be in his shoes before throwing stones at him. I too hate the society man. Fuck society.

I'm not saying that whatever he did is correct or wrong, what i'm trying to say is that he must've had some reasons for letting her die like that.
Pissuda ban ohoma monaath wune ne- Sinalunta hite amaruwata hadala kiyana eka.
(#7)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

08-18-2019, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
None of you niggers don't know how both of them treated him, all right? wwyd if your parents neglect your arse and forget about your very existence ? I don't know who are my biological parents and i hate them without even knowing who they are. You have to be in his shoes before throwing stones at him. I too hate the society man. Fuck society.

he had his reasons the reason is he was an asshole
(#8)
Old
navodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to allnavodwickra is a name known to all

Send a message via MSN to navodwickra Send a message via Yahoo to navodwickra Send a message via Skype™ to navodwickra
08-18-2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvy View Post
Liam Neeson & James Franco. Danui ban dakke Netflix ekata awilla thiyenawa. Hetama balanna ona
(#9)
Old

08-18-2019, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvy View Post
Pissuda ban ohoma monaath wune ne- Sinalunta hite amaruwata hadala kiyana eka.
Ah, haters gonna hate no matter what bruh, anyway has any of them come by your place? btw check this out, it's a steal for the price imo
https://www.amazon.com/IMACASA-27-Im.../dp/B00KRO9POG
(#10)
Old

08-18-2019, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
he had his reasons the reason is he was an asshole
Well, he's denying your allegations, you got proof chief ?