ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#1)
Old
2by2 has a spectacular aura about2by2 has a spectacular aura about2by2 has a spectacular aura about2by2 has a spectacular aura about

! usbank acount add to paypal - 03-20-2018, 03:19 PM

payoneer එකේ us bank account එකක් හදල paypal එකට eeka ලින්ක් කරල පේපැල් වල සල්ලි ලංකාවට ගේන්න බැලුවෙ ඒත් paypal ekee Add us bank account option එක නෑ ඒකත් අයින් කරල. අහපුවාම මෙහෙම කියනව.

Quote:
I'm Sunita again from PayPal have tried contacting you from a Malaysian number on your phone number listed +M: +94 xxxx42 at 4:50pm however, the call was unanswered. I apologize for calling at an inconvenient time and not being able to clarify this with you through the phone.
I understand from your email that you would like to add bank account to received funds in your PayPal account.

I am sorry to say that some countries including Sri Lanka are still unable to use certain features such as receiving money into their PayPal account. Rest assured that we’re constantly working to offer more services in all countries that use PayPal.

Before we begin to offer certain services in various countries, we must be sure that we are fully compliant with local and international financial laws to avoid difficulties in the future with our services.

We’ll be sure to notify you once additional services and features are available in your country. In the meantime, we would advise contacting the buyer to explore other payment options that are available to you, such as checks and money orders.

I hope the information I've provided above is sufficient, should you have any more questions regarding PayPal, please don't hesitate to call or drop us an email!

If you do need further explantion through the phone, you may provide us a specific time, date and phone number in order for us to contact you personally.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Sunita
Quote:
Thank you for contacting PayPal Business Support. My name is Anuj and I am happy to assist you with adding bank.

I understand from your email that you are interested to add bank to your PayPal account. However, this feature is not yet available.

Due to the different laws and financial regulation of each country, some features like receiving payments, adding funds to PayPal account or withdrawing funds to local bank account are yet to be offered in your country.

You can only use your card (debit / credit) to make payments and for any refund that is being given to you will always be credited back to the same card used earlier for the purchase.

I know this must be frustrating for you but we are continuously working to offer more services for our worldwide customers. You will receive notification when additional services and features are available in your country.

In the meantime, we advise contacting your buyers to explore other payment options that are available to you.

It's my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions, click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. Thanks for choosing PayPal and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Anuj
Quote:
Thank you for contacting PayPal Business Support. Sunita here again. This is a follow up email on your recent query for today.

I am so sorry that the option to add bank is not available. If you do need further explanation through the phone, you may provide us a specific time, date and phone number in order for us to contact you.

It's my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions, click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. Thanks for choosing PayPal and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Sunita

PayPal
මොකද කරන්නෙ?ලංකාවට සල්ලිගෙන්න ගන්න වෙන ක්‍රමයක් තිබේද?

Last edited by 2by2; 03-20-2018 at 03:23 PM.
(#2)
Old
LoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of lightLoneWalker is a glorious beacon of light

03-20-2018, 03:23 PM

BUMP
(#3)
Old
2by2 has a spectacular aura about2by2 has a spectacular aura about2by2 has a spectacular aura about2by2 has a spectacular aura about

03-20-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWalker View Post
BUMP
thx 4 bump
(#4)
Old
thilan007 will become famous soon enoughthilan007 will become famous soon enough

03-20-2018, 04:44 PM

bump
(#5)
Old
Hashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really nice

03-20-2018, 04:48 PM

malaysian ekak neda. malaysian tikak case wadi bn dn.
lankawe debit card ekak link karala withdraw karanna try kare nadda. bank account nathuwa
(#6)
Old
Rated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to allRated_R is a name known to all

03-20-2018, 04:50 PM

paypal $ wikunanna kenek hoyaganin.
(#7)
Old

03-20-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode View Post
malaysian ekak neda. malaysian tikak case wadi bn dn.
lankawe debit card ekak link karala withdraw karanna try kare nadda. bank account nathuwa
Na bro Sri lanka ekak.
(#8)
Old

03-20-2018, 05:28 PM

machan HNB debit card eken money revise karanna puluwan needa? (online payments)
(#9)
Old
Kevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud ofKevita has much to be proud of

03-20-2018, 05:32 PM

bump
(#10)
Old
Hashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really niceHashcode is just really nice

03-20-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2by2 View Post
Na bro Sri lanka ekak.
SL ewage money receive baha bn