ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Pink Floyd - (Rock metal lovers)

(#11)
Old
LKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to all

04-23-2018, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by පෝරිසාදයා View Post
Hey you....

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all

(#12)
Old
G.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to all

04-23-2018, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKS007 View Post
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all

Hey you getting cold getting old can you feel me?
Hey you sitting naked by the phone waiting for some one to call can you touch me?
(#13)
Old
LKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to all

04-23-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smother View Post
I used to watch The wall video collection as i had the DVD when i was small kid. As a small piece of crap i didn't understand a shit in there just the music. but I happened to watch it after sometimes and I went completely numb.
Also I had to take an extra effort to get rid of Dark side of the moon because I used to listen it repeatedly for some nostalgic reasons. it became my bread and butter without a doubt and it was there for all the ups and downs.
~Thank you so much for this thread bro! ~

after a while machan.. i made it sit in my play list.. coz i went into metal and dont think i can ever return from it to the normal state

but tool and PF will always be there <3
(#14)
Old
AnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of light

bump
(#15)
Old

anik most interesting fact is that their music, lyrics,, simple afff.. but the hidden meaning.. the definition..

ohhhhhhhhhhh ma laaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddddddd
(#16)
Old
sandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to allsandaru d is a name known to all

04-23-2018, 09:44 AM

(#17)
Old
smother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to allsmother is a name known to all

04-23-2018, 09:44 AM

Quote:
after a while machan.. i made it sit in my play list.. coz i went into metal and dont think i can ever return from it to the normal state

but tool and PF will always be there <3
PF wenama scene ekak ban. Guitar parts ahanakota chain paninawa.
(#18)
Old
AnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of light

04-23-2018, 10:04 AM

meke lyrics meaning balapanko. andenwa

(#19)
Old

04-23-2018, 10:36 AM

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire

tajhike machan...

anik eka

Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave
(#20)
Old
G.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to allG.D.1.nirmal is a name known to all

04-23-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire

tajhike machan...

anik eka

Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
And when at last the work is done