ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page විවාහයට කලබල වෙන්න එප්

(#141)
Old
Nash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really nice

02-10-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice_guy View Post

And how does a prenup agreement work bro?
In basic layman terms.

1. I love you
2. I marry you
3. Sometime down the line I will hate you
4. I want to divorce you
5. Fuck off
6. You are not getting a god damn cent of my money or my property

Does that make sense ?
(#142)
Old
thilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to all

02-10-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash_Node View Post
In basic layman terms.

1. I love you
2. I marry you
3. Sometime down the line I will hate you
4. I want to divorce you
5. Fuck off
6. You are not getting a god damn cent of my money or my property

Does that make sense ?
So, basically a mutual agreement that comes to force in the case of a divorce?
(#143)
Old
Nash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really nice

02-10-2018, 10:28 PM

Nash_node !!!

thank you very much for your advices and timing..... dont mention it.. its cool. Always happy to help out you stupid fuckers

first of all the story is true - Damn bro... my condolences and i don't want to show my identity, i wanted to warn all elakirinans... i did the mistake.. i did not think..

same might happen to someone else and i don't like it. Nop...highly unlikely... you are a special snowflake of a stupid dickhead ! ...

bruh.. i am out of country i have two cases.. one filed by me (divorce case) the other one filed by them (maintenance Case) - Divorce case supersedes the "maintenance" case mate..if the former were to be withdraws, the latter becomes null and void by default.

it is very difficult to go for two cases..... my job will be at risk.... and the company is giving every year 1-month vacation only... what i am doing is i divided my vacation,visit SL for every 4 months... again...you can motion the court to set your court dates on your leave dates accordingly as you are working abroad... not the other-way around. Always remember mate., courts and law is there to SERVE people, not the other way around. Many people tend to forget that concept......

they were asking 20k per month and my lawyer managed to reduce up to 15k... judge didnt agree to go lower..... i had the phots which wife was kissing guy at their home in the night, all the bills many more proper evidence, even the money transactions, audio records,video records, that i had with her mother, father,brother. sad part is judge or any lawyer is not giving much attention to them. i have burnt all the evidences to DVDs and copied flash drives, given to my lawyers and i asked my lawyer to give the same to the opposite. That's just fucking preposterous...if you feel that way, why not MOVE the entire case to a different judge??? AGAIN !! .. remember.. their there to SERVE to be fair for both sides....

my first lawyer was high court lawyer and he did not attend he sent his assistance lawyer and you didnt kick his ass for it? .. What the actual fuck is wrong with you mate? ...
why does it sound to me that you seems to always take the hit lying down without fighting for it??? When you hire a lawyer he or she should be present., if they are sending a representative, they should get your consent and approval first over it. But since its already history., lets move on...

so i did hire another lawyer who is now attending to my case. what i understand is they all follow some procedures.. they ask money work less.. as you mentioned here, maybe they are not creative.. i made a nice file with all evidence described what happened, they all use that file. Hmmm.. this is interesting, it partly sounds to me like collusion between the two lawyers of either side., and partly sounds to me that you are not may be paying enough attention or enough FORCE on your lawyer to get the results you want. To this issue., I can suggest two things to you., (1) would be to give a literal bitch-slap on your current lawyer, grab him by the balls and get him to do what you want... again., remember that you are PAYING him for SERVICES !!! not that he has some god given right to take your money. OOOORRRR ... (2) Drop the lawyer and if you really really really really really really really want, i will hook you up with a BEAST of a lawyer who happens to be someone I FUCKING HATE, but still respect him for his work but this guy is expensive... when I mean expensive... hes really fucking expensive.... OR a lady lawyer i happen to know who handled a few divorces cases of my "friends" whom I know she was fantastic at it and she wont bleed you dry.

i got your points and practically it is a bit difficult since i m abroad, i dont want to see their faces i am done with them... they are agreed to give me a divorce but they are asking 2.5 million in return, of course, i am not going to give it. finally what they did just a business. if we have EK lawyer here maybe i might get his help. Wrong attitude mate.... very wrong attitude... Your attitude is the one of a guy who is already beaten bloody and got your face stuck in the mud. Understand this mate... the LAW is very bias towards females always... especially when it comes to divorce cases.

So., this can go down three paths.

The "aaahhh., fuck this" method...

1. Pay 2.5 million
2. pay 15k a month
3. pay for 3 years till she gets married again
4. live the rest of the 50 years of your life knowing you lost but happy that you got away with it.

The "I am going to fucking rip your heart out of your chest and laugh hysterically watching you fucking die slowly" method.

1. Drop the divorce case.
2. which will drop the maintenance case automatically.
3. Tell you want to reconcile.
4. Refer to my earlier original reply for the next step(s)
5. Live the rest of the life knowing you are an absolute fucking bastard, yet a winning bastard.

The "I am going make all your fuckers wish you had never set your eyes on me" method.

1. Drop your current lawyer.
2. Hire a good one
3. make a proper plan of total annihilation which includes even nailing their pet dog to their front door mafia style
4. Spend money ... spend a lot of money
5. End up sending her father, mother and brother to jail for stealing your money...and making a beautiful powerpoint presentation of all your wives bullshit and "accidentally" release it to the WEB which I am sure the Elakiri boys here would be more than happy to spread WIDE and FAR.
6. Live the next 10 years recovering the money you spent, but sleep at night like a baby knowing you are an absolute fucking "A" class motherfucker that no one can fuck around with.

i am really appriciate you, for your valiuble timing and advices...
Bro., if you really wanna get this ball rolling and do some serious fuckery... count me in bro... I will tell you exactly what to do step by step all along the way....

I am not doing it because I like you any better... cause I specially think you are a DUMB as a DOOR NAIL RETARDED FUCK !!! ... but i am going to do it, cause I HATE THE IDEA of two timing sonsofbitches taking advantage of law abiding innocent people and think they can get away with it.

thank you very much again bruh...
(#144)
Old

02-10-2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thilina91 View Post
So, basically a mutual agreement that comes to force in the case of a divorce?
more or less., yes.. but a little bit complicated than that mate.

It does include a lot of clauses of "IF"

which simply means, you cannot marry a woman and kick her out when you find your secretary to be an anal loving goth chick with bi-sexual fantasies ... it includes a lot of conditions...........but it provides a more stable and clear outline of action to be taken in case of a divorce which is PRE-AGREED.
(#145)
Old

02-10-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron-original View Post
සති දෙකෙන් රෙජිස්ටර් කරා

ape gewal patte kelekta oya wage siddiyak una.. meaki Australia igna ganda giya gedarain salli yawanne job koraneth naha meakita FACEBOOK aken kolek chat karala set una.... dan lankawata awila engagement akath gatta... uea kokka gahauwee Australia yanda, kisima hewillak naha salli tibbata... dan hoyala baladdi muuee drugs addicted dial akak , kudu pethi hama magulama ganawalu.. dan divorced nadu...
bro., tell your neighbors to find if the guy has any standing issues or run-ins with the police..

Find atleast 2 records of arrest or remand or SOMETHING to show the guy is a drug addict.... and get the lawyer to submit it to the courts as a proof of this guy with-holding information about his life and lying & cheating them
(#146)
Old
udinuka has a spectacular aura aboutudinuka has a spectacular aura aboutudinuka has a spectacular aura aboutudinuka has a spectacular aura aboutudinuka has a spectacular aura about

02-10-2018, 10:55 PM

ikmanata ubata wisadumak hamba wela uba goda yai kiyala wish karanawa bro.. jaya wewaa
(#147)
Old
thilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to allthilina91 is a name known to all

02-10-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
more or less., yes.. but a little bit complicated than that mate.

It does include a lot of clauses of "IF"

which simply means, you cannot marry a woman and kick her out when you find your secretary to be an anal loving goth chick with bi-sexual fantasies ... it includes a lot of conditions...........but it provides a more stable and clear outline of action to be taken in case of a divorce which is PRE-AGREED.
Thanks for the info.
(#148)
Old
thilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of lightthilina.rp is a glorious beacon of light

Love 02-10-2018, 11:39 PM

Quote:
bro., tell your neighbors to find if the guy has any standing issues or run-ins with the police..

Find atleast 2 records of arrest or remand or SOMETHING to show the guy is a drug addict.... and get the lawyer to submit it to the courts as a proof of this guy with-holding information about his life and lying & cheating them
super and best machan...
I really like your knowledge, attitude and powerful language style..
(#149)
Old
DJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to allDJLEOx78 is a name known to all

02-10-2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius,E=mc^2 View Post
proposal එක ආව සති දෙකෙන් register කරා
යකෝ අපි phone කබලක් ගන්න ගියත් සති 2ක් 3ක් review බලල ගන්නේ
sirawata bn
(#150)
Old
wildone is just really nicewildone is just really nicewildone is just really nicewildone is just really nicewildone is just really nicewildone is just really nicewildone is just really nicewildone is just really nice

02-11-2018, 12:06 AM