Bunkspeed Shot 2011 (32-64bit)
Bunkspeed Shot 2011 (32-64bit) | 969 MB
Bunkspeed SHOTT is the re-imagined, all new generation replacement for HyperShot. Bunkspeed was the first to create an intuitive "virtual digital camera" in the form of interactive real-time rendering with UDRIVE in 2003, then again in 2007 with the first real time ray tracing application HyperShot. Simple and elegant workflow enabled digital designers to bring their creations to realistic life, in minutes not hours. Bunkspeed's innovative and passionate team have done it again with the pending introduction of the next generation - Bunkspeed SHOTT.
- Hybrid rendering - Bunkspeed SHOTT can use either the CPU, GPU or both.
- Can scale seamlessly to one or more workstations or to a large cluster
- Works with most all CAD data
- Doesn't require a high end graphic card
- Works well on a dual core laptop
- Significantly accelerated with the powerful parallel processing power of NVIDIA CUDA-enabled GPU's
good vote me