ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#1)
Old
haffow is an unknown quantity at this point

sad css help.... - 02-14-2011, 07:42 PM

i have created a forum with php and css...it is open source software...i know a little about css....my current theme has a page link,,,it is here http://haffow.com/downloads/ i want to know,how can i remove this from my theme????i dont know much about css...please help....how to remove this page link from my theme
(#2)
Old
cooper4 is an unknown quantity at this point

02-15-2011, 02:39 PM

Just open it in Dreamweaver or any other CSS editor and you can find that link there and remove that.
(#3)
Old
Crazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really niceCrazyeranga is just really nice

02-15-2011, 02:51 PM

bump
(#4)
Old
malkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of light

02-15-2011, 02:56 PM

මේකෙන් හෙල්ප් එකක් ගන්න පුලුවන්ද බලන්න..

w3schools.com
(#5)
Old
iRamie is an unknown quantity at this point

02-16-2011, 06:07 AM

use notepad++, open all your source files at once, and look for that link.
(#6)
Old
mldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of light

02-16-2011, 06:22 AM

what's the forum app ?