Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Tabloid
Reload this Page ve just come across '

(#1)
Old
Banned
lfineboyzt has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ve just come across ' - 12-03-2011, 08:56 AM

,moncler donna I think this website has good potential for encouraging children to improve their word choices in written work. The advantage of using this website is that teachers and students can create a wordbank together and the finished article can either be printed out or displayed on an interactive whiteboard by clicking the 'Open in Window' button. Alternatively it is simple enough for students to be able to create their own 'Wordles' if you want them to use the website on individual workstations. Ideas that sprang to my mind as being ideal 'Wordles' are wordbanks such as finding alternatives to 'said',louboutin pas cher, 'went',louboutin chaussures, 'good' and 'nice' but the possibilities are endless. Topic related wordbanks make excellent 'Wordles' too. I've just come across 'Wordle',moncler uomo, a nifty tool for generating 'word clouds' from the text that you provide. Creating your own cloud is easy,moncler, quick and you can tweak how it looks by changing the colour scheme,moncler doudoune, font and layout. Related articles: subjects and age groups Open in Window' 就是这个机会被小李发现 如果不是刘元发自己站出来,很多人都不知道,这个隐居小山村60多年的老农民,竟然是曾立下赫赫战功的远征 军战士。